StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pho AT IND
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pho AT IND

I really do not know I just do not get why Indiana is so big of a favorite over PHO???? Can someone please tell me why they are?

Old Post 01-30-14 09:36 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

lol...dragic dude

Old Post 01-30-14 09:43 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Correct Dragic is out. Although I am just playing the over. That is a lot of points to a hot Suns team.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-30-14 10:01 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that is exactly what I am trying to say.

Old Post 01-30-14 10:03 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Papi

Not sure if he's out or not but rotowire lists him as questionable...

Old Post 01-30-14 10:04 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
finite

The Suns ave playing worst 5 in 7.
The Pacers are the best home team in the NBA
They recently lost by over 20 points at Suns
If Dragic plays plays he will be playing hurt and not very effective.
Last 10 at home Pacers are 10-0 SU and 9-1 ATS.
Winning margins were
7 only non cover
Fairly sure Pacers are going to try to win by at least 20

Old Post 01-30-14 11:26 PM
finite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finite Click here to Send finite a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bye bye Indiana lol sory been drinking a little today

Old Post 01-31-14 01:38 AM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that was very rude of me I am sorry just when I saw the line I was like wow really. IND might come back and win but I do not think they can come back from -12 points ats

Old Post 01-31-14 01:57 AM
finite

Hope they lose su. Big Sun fan. Just hard to see it with Dragic hurt. GO Suns GO

Old Post 01-31-14 02:21 AM
finite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for finite Click here to Send finite a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

there back dang it guess I talked to soon its never over tell its over I know better than that

Old Post 01-31-14 02:45 AM
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

and now I can say bye bye Indiana dang wish I would have had all that money on the su instead of the ats but ill take the easy ats win.

Old Post 01-31-14 03:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: