StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lang and Lawrence
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
cbones
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lang and Lawrence

Pointmagic and a few others in here started a similar thread last season on Brandon Lang and Marc Lawrence. Both have been fade material in recent seasons

Here's to start to another season:

Lang - 80 dimes on Florida +5

Still hunting for all of Marc's but here is what I have so far:
FSU +7.5
BYU +15

Also have ML's playbook:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxPBtNENLmJBd2pOYkk1ZHhiQVU/view

BOL Den

Old Post 09-02-17 06:22 PM
cbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbones Click here to Send cbones a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Cbones.

Old Post 09-02-17 07:25 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I say .....

They will win the 1st couple games, just by luck, and then they have the clients thinking they are gonna win this season....

Then the losing starts ....

I hate to take Florida +5 but I'm tempted

Thx for the post ... these guys are great fades ...

In general .....

Old Post 09-02-17 09:17 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lawrence has been around forever, kind of like Northcoast and Phil Steele. Not sure Steele is there anymore, but i remember 20-25 yrs ago I used their comp lines a lot with fairly decent results. Northcoast used to be good with 5* Games of Year,etc.

Old Post 09-02-17 09:35 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for these OLD FAITHFULS!

Old Post 09-03-17 01:11 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sherlock, I am such a degenerate I remember Ron Bash!! lol

Old Post 09-03-17 01:28 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LMAO

You can tell our ages by what guys we remember

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-03-17 05:24 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hell i watched Y.A. TITTLE play.

Old Post 09-03-17 05:43 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So just to recap, Lang and Lawrence went 0 - million yesterday.

Old Post 09-03-17 04:08 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lol, ronnie.The sad truth here is I was watching Proline with Lee Pete when I was in teens back in the 80s! Damn it doesnt seem that long ago!

Old Post 09-03-17 04:29 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i know what my dad meant now when he told me youth is wasted on the young. now my doctor tells me getting old is not for wimps.

Old Post 09-03-17 04:40 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jerseyguy

Trader, Ronnie, and everyone else. You can add me to your club. Remember Bobby Richardson (Yanks). Well my son was eight at the time, and he presented Bobby the "Flying A Card" on Bobby Richardson Day. The wind was blowing pretty good that day, but my son did not let go of that oversized card. That was about 48-49 years ago. Can you top this !!!! :) :) WoW those were GOOOD Days...

By the way do ya remember Bob Warren, Lang reminds me of him......Bad, Bad
, Bad

Old Post 09-03-17 05:25 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jersey, I remember Mike Warren for sure. He was always "Hitting 70%" . lmao

Old Post 09-03-17 05:45 PM
jerseyguy

Yes,,,it was Mike (not Bob), who scared me for life, and my wallet. He would give the East coast one side, and the West coast the other side. What a BUM...............

Old Post 09-03-17 05:56 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I had him in preseason one year jersey and it was a money back guarantee and they started like 0-6 and I called to get money back and the salesguy told me"the money is gone"not getting it back! lmao . Major scumbag like Feiner .

Old Post 09-03-17 06:00 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

do you remember getting the SCORE mailers sent to you.....always touted 4 team parlays that hit 3 out of four weeks. bob dunbar ran it out of boston. really hilarious.

Old Post 09-03-17 06:08 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good lord Ronnie, the memories are flooding in. Yes . I do remember Score.

Old Post 09-03-17 06:34 PM
jerseyguy

Holy Moly (putting it mildly), we need to sit down for lunch one day...........We will most likely need two or three days. I love it....

Old Post 09-03-17 06:58 PM
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Speaking of Mike Warren reminds me of a TV show that he had for a season or two.
He would sit down and talk to Art 'The Bulldog' Donovan, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1968.
Donovan was well known as a MASTER STORY TELLER and he was a RIOT!
Those were some real funny shows.

Traderpro, I don't specifically remember Ron Bash, but I do remember some of the dozens upon dozens of Handicappers that appeared on TV back in the 80's.
I used to get together often on Saturday nights during the Football season with my smoking and drinking buddies and play poker.
Late night, there used to be shows with Football Handicapper's on them, mostly on the USA cable station.
We would turn them on and get a good laugh!
They had some of funniest guys and shows on CABLE TV at the time.
Then these shows started turning up on Saturday mornings.
There had to be well over 20 shows like this on TV in the 80's.
Incredibly, some of these guys are actually still around.
I'm not sure how!

Old Post 09-06-17 01:00 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LANG

60 dimes giants +4

Old Post 09-10-17 05:18 PM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: