StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Sat 3/2
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Sat 3/2

I usually do better on days with only a game or two on the schedule. Saturdays have not been my strong suit. So, I'm cutting it down here. Besides, the grandkids are coming to visit. ha

Butler @ VCU is the big game today. Both teams have had a full week off to prepare. Which coach do you bet against on that note? I was prepared to take the points, but I could see VCU hitting a bunch of 3s in this one. And I can see Butler attacking after breaking the press. Or should I say "if" they break it. Either way, I look for an up tempo game, similar to the games they played against Temple and Dayton.

Butler/VCU OVER 136'

Richmond @ Dayton
Simply, Dayton is very tough at home, while Richmond struggles on the road. Richmond lives with the 3 ball. Dayton has the inside advantage. Dayton has to cut down on their turnovers to cover this one. While the Spiders are not a big pressure-type team, they do get a bunch of half court TOs. Dayton is now only 1 game out of the A10 tourney. Richmond is just ahead of them along with about 4 or 5 others. I just can't see this team missing out. Time for them to put a little run on.

2* Dayton-5

Charlotte @ St Bonnie
As I noted Wed, something is going on with Charlotte that isn't being published. Gotta read between the lines on some of the articles. I'll continue to fade them. Especially on the road. Bonnies don't guard the 3 well. Problem for Charlotte is, they don't have anyone to shoot the 3. Bonnies can shoot them and will.

2* St Bonnie -6

Was going to jump on StL hard, but I just smell a rat here. GW plays everyone tough at home.....even with their limited talent. Thought it was better just to pass. I'm sure not fading StL.

I have some 1h plays that I normally use, but with their matchups, they don't seem to fit today. The only one I do like, is Fordham. I may play them later. I did put a few of them into a small parlay with my lunch money. If anyone is interested...

Butler+3'
Fordham +8
URI +7
Xavier -2

GL Den

A10 Conf
23-26 -4.60*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-10

CBB
8-6 +1.30*

Old Post 03-02-13 03:58 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bol today Irish & enjoy the grand kids.I will post my usual 20 games or more later. :)

6 Rings

Old Post 03-02-13 04:09 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

enjoy your day & i can tell you, it's about to be a lot of well plays mixed in with some close your eyes , let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 03-02-13 04:42 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 losses by a point and a half

Butler/VCU OVER 136' ..... loss
Blowout didn't help the over, but only SIX points scored in the last 3 minutes?!?! Needed 7.

2* Dayton-5 ..... loss
Richmond shoots 73% in the 2h!?!? Covers by 1. That sh!t just doesn't happen unless I got money on it.

2* St Bonnie -6 ..... win
3 games ago, Charlotte WAS the league leader in fg% defense. Bonnies laid a C note on 'em. Yep. Something's going on.

GL Den

A10 Conf
24-28 -5.90*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-10

CBB
8-6 +1.30*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-03-13 01:48 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: