StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BIG Thursday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BIG Thursday

Wanted to get this out there ASAP: VCU/Fordham un.70.5 1stH BIGTIME.... GL, back shortly

and PSU+3.5 very solid

Old Post 02-28-14 12:59 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL ballin...

Under looks good

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-28-14 01:26 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of luck tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-28-14 01:46 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow to that missed easy layup before the buzzer. Hope you cashed on PSU 1H!

Old Post 02-28-14 01:55 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hate posting plays without a write-up as 1. I haven't earned that right and 2. if feels insincere... if you are gonna tail, I want to explain why I chose what I did so you can make your own decision. I loved this under due to the fact that Fordham uses and old school style gymnasium and its know to be a fairly difficult place to shoot. The (fordham) rams are one of the most inexperienced teams in the country 333 out of 351 so they will should try and slow it down early. My Rams have continued to settle for long shots and 3's, which pisses me off, so that mixed with the huge look-a-head and playing a bottom feed had me all over the under, just didn't know if my book would post a total but they did!! I wanted to play Fordham 1stH but the 3 of 4 losses had me worried, still should've played them 1stH but it is what it is.... great tease option that I am hammering with Duq & Knicks which I love and also going big on the Knicks/heat under as well

Old Post 02-28-14 01:57 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

Thanks again you r on a roll I will be like jerry mquire . Yelling i love tubby smith . He is the man

Old Post 02-28-14 02:02 AM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Take my Rams-7 2ndH big, Fordham has one of the worst benches in the counrty and we will be fired up and ready to go 2ndH... Also very interesting that my book offers a UK ml 2ndH with -9 but no ml for VCU 2ndH -7hmmmmm... gl brothers

Old Post 02-28-14 02:14 AM
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Last one for me tonight and it's another big one ... In. The new big east we have common foes squaring of in gtown and Marq ... No only common foes but the same coaches who know each other. Neither foul a lot and make the other shoot. And neither can shoot but can rebound.... This is a 1st half undo worth investing in, under 63

Old Post 02-28-14 03:00 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: