StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > going for 10 in a row. 100 and double up each game...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Computer Guru

You sure did read a lot into my 13 words. I don't think there is one once of negativity in them.

Was anything I wrote false?

I did not say you were a dreamer. I said that you were Vegas' dream gambler. At least on this one adventure you were.

I'm happy for you to be killing Vegas on your other bets. Keep it up.

Old Post 10-04-17 02:00 AM
Computer Guru is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Computer Guru Click here to Send Computer Guru a Private Message Edit post   Report post

Keep it going Kapgun,

I didn't follow soon enough, but i did get on board for the last two plays. Keep doing what you're doing, and continue to share your posts. I'm sure I speak for all here when I say we don't mind making money with our fellow players posts. If one doesn't agree with a pick, that player has every opportunity to sit on the sidelines or fade the pick. Anyway, good luck, keep posting and I hope u get another streak going, and i hope I catch it early next time!

Old Post 10-04-17 05:47 AM
92704 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 92704 Edit post   Report post
kapgun77

sounds good computer guru. lets move on...

point well taken..

thanks 92704..

cool man. will defiently try it again..

i like a few games this weekend..

might go at it again

believe

Old Post 10-04-17 04:42 PM
kapgun77 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kapgun77 Click here to Send kapgun77 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: