StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Giants/Lions
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Kras80

Giants/Lions

I'm leaning towards taking both the Lions at +3 and the Over since 42 seems a little low to me. Can't seem to find if OBJ is playing yet. Anyone have any input?

"Statistics are like bikinis. They show a lot but not everything." - Lou Pinella

Old Post 09-18-17 08:00 PM
Kras80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kras80 Click here to Send Kras80 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

See I believe it will be an under just because the gmen defense is the real deal but the offense can't score. I do believe ODB plays tonight but will still be hobbled. I think it may behoove everyone to wait until they announce him to play cause the line will move to 3.5 maybe 4

Old Post 09-18-17 08:32 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

I do see the Lions 🦁 tonight though regardless

Old Post 09-18-17 08:33 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kras80

M1

Thanks for the insight. OBJ's playing too.

"Statistics are like bikinis. They show a lot but not everything." - Lou Pinella

Old Post 09-19-17 01:55 AM
Kras80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kras80 Click here to Send Kras80 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: