StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Akron's 2 Guard
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Akron's 2 Guard

Apparently the Akron radio team is saying starting two guard Brian Walsh is ill and out tonight.

Old Post 03-22-13 02:35 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Akron's Brian Walsh & Pat Forsythe both have a severe flu. Zips trainer said they were at a local hospital w/ Walsh overnight until 7am

Old Post 03-22-13 02:48 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I heard them say it on tv also.I am already on the Zips earlier today,so i got to hope for the best from the rest of team:(

6 Rings

Old Post 03-22-13 03:07 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow man i just got a chance to check-in and would have said load up first half, but i know that means alot now lol ... but i will say Mich unfortunately

Old Post 03-22-13 04:26 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: