StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB Season Thread
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB Season Thread

This is an easier way for me to track plays,so will try to update as frequently as I can.Plays are like WNBA thread and rated 2-5*s.

Thursday 5-24

3* Houston -125 vs Cleveland
Pitchers - Morton & Clevenger

Hard to buck this 32-18(9 Losses by 1 run) Astros group at this price.Charlie Morton is chewing up innings and has held 7 of last 10 opponents to 1 or fewer earned runs.Astros also 57-28 in their last 85 overall and this coupled with Indian bullpen edging close to a 6.OO ERA is reason enough for me to grab Astros tonight.GL

Old Post 05-24-18 10:06 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday 5-28 1-0 (+3*s) YTD Thread

3* St.Louis(Weaver) vs Milwaukee(Suter) U 9

Cards are struggling against left handed pitchers and these 2 guys on mound today are in good form, plus Milwaukee getting great results from bullpen.The last series in Milwaukee this year have averaged 9 runs but I like the pitching match up today .Under is 38-11-2 in Brewers last 51 vs. a team with a winning record and 39-18-4 in Milwaukees last 61 home games.I like this to stay under. GL

Old Post 05-28-18 07:08 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3*ChicagoWS(Covey) +175 vs Cleveland(Plutko)

White Sox are playing a lot better then their record indicates, with 5 of last 10 losses by 1 run and face Indians team hitting just .235 vs righties and Indians playing with a bullpen that is a disaster! If Dylan Covey can eat 4 or 5 innings today they should be in a good position to get a W and at this price I will grab them.

Old Post 05-28-18 07:16 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: