StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday College Basketball

Will try to update during day. GL

3* Tenn.Tech vs Nebraska-Omaha Under 172

Nice spot, morning Friday game with a small line, so its expected to be close.Most likely someone here will need to push over 90 to get this game past 172 and Im not seeing it. In a combined 9 games this season vs Div.1 teams, these 2 have scored 83+ in just 3. Under is 29-10 in Golden Eagles last 39 non-conference games and is 10-1 in Golden Eagles last 11 Friday games.Neb-Omaha 5-1 Under in last 6 neutral site games.I like this to stay under.GL

Old Post 11-24-17 04:06 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

On it with ya, Pro!

You've been on a nice run lately! Trailing ya

Old Post 11-24-17 04:39 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

along for the ride !!!!!!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-24-17 05:03 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Might retire for the day after that 1 point escape.

Old Post 11-24-17 07:49 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My last play for Friday.GL to everyone and enjoy games.

4* Nebraska -11.5 vs Marist

Chalking not my favorite thing to do , but Nebraska has played well against overmatched teams this year, as they seem to do well with. Cornhuskers are also 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record. Nebraska has also been getting solid penetration early in season and I think this is a tough matchup for Marist.Red Foxes dont like Fridays as they are 18-37 ATS in their last 55 Friday games.I will lay it here. GL

Old Post 11-24-17 09:33 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: