StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday College Football
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday College Football

Will likely add during day,but this is an early one I like.

3* Baylor vs TCU Under 51

Ok, Baylor defense can be a but scary, but in last 5 games have held all 5 opponents to 38 or less and have shown improvement,plus I think they will have extra motivation here as TCU dropped 62 on them last year.Another consideration is TCU offense averaging just 24.3ppg last 6 games. TCU defensively is very good and I think Baylor will struggle to get into double digits here.I expect under Matt Rhule, Baylor will continue to improve defensively. I like Under.GL

Old Post 11-24-17 03:20 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

have a great day.

Old Post 11-24-17 05:34 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for your input TP.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-24-17 06:34 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Toby. These are all for me for Football today.

3* Texas.St +24 vs Troy

This will be an interesting empty stadium today at Troy and again linesmakers installing Troy as this big a favorite with the strike ability of a salted slug! Troy did break out a bit offensively over last few weeks against lower tier Sun Belt teams, but I dont think its sustainable. Texas.St has improved defensively this year and are allowing just 3.7 YPC, which is where Troy gets is offense from.Texas.St last 5 losses by 18 or fewer. I like the points here.

4* Iowa -4.5 vs Nebraska

Mike Riley is a likeable guy, but gone after today it is fairly certain. Nebraska with 7 losses by an average of 18.1 and play Iowa team they will have difficulty moving ball against,.Iowa has crushed teams they could run against and Nebraska allowing 5.4YPC,throw in Cornhuskers being 1-8-2 ATS in their last 11 home games and I like Iowa big here. GL

Old Post 11-24-17 07:19 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

don't know if you play many 1H totals, on this Fade the Public Black Friday ( $'s) 3-1 only loser on Navy/Houston 3 more on tap

Old Post 11-24-17 08:04 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

let's try

it fits 93% of $'s on the over

#136 Texas St/Troy U 28'

Old Post 11-24-17 09:58 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah, that is incredible with as much as Troy has struggled to score.

Old Post 11-24-17 10:00 PM
msudogs

sorry

i'm watching this one Texas St let them walk down the field the last minute for the score, you can tell Troy wants this one

#136 Texas St/Troy U 28'......L

Old Post 11-24-17 11:36 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike,
Texas.St coach will join Nebraska coach and Bielema at Arkansas as unemployed soon.

Old Post 11-25-17 12:28 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nebraska's past athletic director, Steve Pederson, said that he fired Coach Frank Solich after a 9-3 season and a six-year record of 58-19 because he felt the Cornhuskers were "slipping into mediocrity"! What a genius that guy is.

Old Post 11-25-17 12:44 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sometimes you just have to scratch your head....solich was a solid coach for that program.

Old Post 11-25-17 01:18 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They need great not solid

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-25-17 01:50 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if i said water is wet you would disagree.

Old Post 11-25-17 01:56 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That’s funny.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 11-25-17 01:58 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie, I was watching end of Arkansas and Missouri game. Bielema didnt have awareness to let Missouri just score where he could get ball back and the Missouri coach was actually trying to punch it in when all he had to do was run clock down and kick FG.

Old Post 11-25-17 02:12 AM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As an Ohio University grad, we are happy to have Frank Solich. Best coach the program has ever had.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 11-25-17 02:15 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Frank did a good job at Nebraska and would have kept them solidly in 9-10 win range for a long time.That one move by Pederson threw the whole trajectory of Nebraska Football off by 12-15 yrs.

Old Post 11-25-17 02:19 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

remember those powerhouse teams huskers had under osborne. run the ball all day long against you.

Old Post 11-25-17 02:41 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: