StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Where are all the old school guys from back in the day?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
PipeLine

Where are all the old school guys from back in the day?

Ugabulldawg
Dolphin boy
Douglas
Pointmagic
Brian n bama
Bromoe
Thedoc
Copperblue
Kcfan
Azmat

??? Been a while.

Old Post 04-16-21 04:10 AM
PipeLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PipeLine Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

dead

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 04-16-21 06:02 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You left out Diamond Jim ,

Old Post 04-16-21 07:01 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

????????????

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 04-16-21 11:25 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PipeLine

Did you ever admit to your dozens of aliases? I'd love to see the list!!

Old Post 05-06-22 08:06 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Did you ever admit to your dozens of aliases? I'd love to see the list!!"

LMAO!!!

Great times UGABulldawg!

I forget who was who!

Douglas, great guy!

Same with Pointmagic.

SlipKnut too. "Ramstein" nutcase.

Mark passed away. Some did.

Some of us is old people!!! Curdawg, really nice, obviously gone.

Some got. a virus "Touting-19" . Became Covers fans.

Not sure really....

Old Post 05-06-22 09:44 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What about me? :)

For me, job, kids, and other things became a priority. Then Pinny and 5D went away so getting the action down was a hassle. If my state legalizes sports betting, I may rise from the ashes.

Bike

Old Post 05-06-22 10:04 PM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bike

BetaGame is one of the options I use you may like. They have recently put a lot more into their business.

Also
Can the lamenting of missing posters and activity here end.

Riding horses around......gone

Sports gambling forums......GONE

All of them are shrinking. I've been around from the beginning. You name the forum...it's traffic is down. Way down.

You know what else sucks. Death.

Either embrace reality or spend your limited life and energy lamenting what is fact.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-09-22 08:41 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman, it's Friday the 13th...

Was it you or Finesse who gave me a link to this band???

Summer. I need a dark dreary T-Shirt.

I garden near a cemetery....

I dunno, agree with a lot of your points.

Bike's a real nice guy, I remember him too!

It is actually good to see that some are still alive. : )

I like the weed smokin' guy too!

Now off to shop T-shirts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yywGI1H_oyM

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 05-14-22 02:46 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wildcat76
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if you're looking for Trader Pro you can purchase his plays for 10K a year

30+ Years of Handicapping/line making. Service(Inner Access Plays) for Large scale bettors only.
Inner Access plays 176-107(62%) . $10K Per Year.

My Inner Access plays are strongest plays anywhere. For Large wagerers only..My fee is 10K and you are Guaranteed 65% or I give you a year Free! You make 4 payments of $2500

Statfox Bowl Season 2017 Contest 1st PL
Statfox College Football 2016 Contest 1st PL
Statfox MLB 2015 Contest 1st PL
Statfox NBA 15-16 Contest 2nd PL
Statfox NBA 2014 Playoffs Contest 1st PL
Statfox College Baskets 2013 Contest 1st PL

Old Post 06-05-22 04:58 PM
wildcat76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildcat76 Click here to Send wildcat76 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

You can get all the your tout info off Twitter and/or other sites across the net

One of the tools I use is gathering FREE plays from various touts and fading them.
Rather useful….ESPECIALLY in baseball.
Had a friend many many years back track a couple dozen of these clowns. Many were hitting 60-70%
Yet DOWN massive units
Lmao

Reason #1642 why any tracking/grading/record keeping done without units LOST….is absolutely meaningless and serves no purpose for anyone.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-06-22 02:52 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

to add if I may.....

Mr TP can feel free to offer something that has been offered by touts before....though it was from some of the TOP SHELF variety.

Pay.....only AFTER..... you win

Could even be a sliding scale based on units won/lost the prior week.

Again
UNITS....with juice
Not W/L record

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 06-06-22 10:35 PM
PipeLine

Uga

Yes

I had about 3-4 lol
Great times, I def pissed a few people off. And some pissed me off as well. We need a statfox reunion and a just Dave’s reunion.

I tell you what, no matter the situation, we spit out winners. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼

Old Post 10-26-22 07:40 PM
PipeLine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PipeLine Edit post   Report post
PipeLine

Revisiting this

Where’s jerkoff pointmagic?

This place still spotting winners?
I see msudogs is still doing his thing. He’s a living legend!

Where’s RDTrains? He’s a legend that’s spurs plenty winners.

Dolphin boy? He was an *******, lol
UGA is a cool *******.

Where’s the boys??

Old Post 09-09-23 10:28 PM
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Potoraine?

Old Post 09-10-23 01:56 AM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Back in the day....

to me was 2000-2003. I have been coming to Statfox since the website launch which seems like it was 2000. This board was absolutely crazy! I have been an official member of this forum (this one that you are on now) since it was relaunched in January 2003. We were here a few years before this new and improved one. Back in 2001-2002, there were so many people posting it was crazy. It was the wild west compared to now. Lots of trolling and drama. Back when I was a young 28, 29-year-old man. I have seen many good people pass from this board. Some were in their 70s back then and some were much younger. I miss some dearly. It's a ghost town in here now but one thing is for sure though...this place still cranks out winners and good info and there have been some characters.

Old Post 09-10-23 01:03 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PipeLine

Chris, who has passed away? I remember curdawg passed….anyone else?

Old Post 09-10-23 01:37 PM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Shadow 9

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-10-23 03:04 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yes

Curdawg, Shadow9, Ragtopp, Lippsman, there are two more that I know of but I gotta remember their screen names as they have been gone for 10-12 years. One of the guys posted regularly and his son signed in to tell us his dad had passed. Dude was sick for a long time and posted here until his last few days. That may ring a bell w someone here. He was pretty solid

Old Post 09-10-23 04:40 PM
Chris511 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pipeline

I have been around awhile I can’t say I ever remember you posting anything

I never post things of substance I’m the guy to say what is your point and who are you ?

Old Post 09-10-23 06:30 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: