StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > College Football Bowl Contest- Suggestions?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

College Football Bowl Contest- Suggestions?

Before I post some rules (Monday or Tuesday) does anyone have any suggestions on how you guys want it run. I think it is going to have to be a little different than the regular season because it is just 3 weeks of wild and crazy action. Should there be limits on number of games or units or just go for it max 5 units a game bet as many as you want?

You guys tell me what you want and we will get it done.

Old Post 12-07-12 12:37 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

20 selections. Point value 1 thru 20 with 20 being your best pick (worth 20 points). Full games sides and totals only. I believe this is how Statfox set it up a few years ago. Could also expand to 25 or 30 since there is so many games.

Old Post 12-07-12 01:25 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Keep it simple

1st half ATS, 1st half Total
Game ATS, Game Total

No Units

Pick a winner as many as you like or just a few

Wins Losses Period

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-07-12 01:58 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DRB
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A thought

play up 5 games per week......with 10 unit max....no parlays...no ml....no halves. Keep it simple ?

Old Post 12-07-12 02:06 AM
DRB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRB Click here to Send DRB a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: