StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday CBB
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday CBB

Creighton vs. Cincinnati

Very interesting line on this contest. Looking at basic numbers it looks like a huge edge to Creighton. They can light it up, have been covering the line and travel well, but I'll back the better D here. Books begging you to lay the points, but I like to side with Vegas during the tourney. Was looking for the number to rise, but I think late $ will be taking the points.

Cincinnati +3.5**

NCAA / NIT tourney to date 7 - 3 +12 units

Old Post 03-22-13 02:56 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bro

I think the line did rise. It opened at 1.5.

Old Post 03-22-13 04:11 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

Battling, sigh...

Old Post 03-22-13 04:30 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

hope so this bodes well for me, nice work buddy
GL

Old Post 03-22-13 04:54 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As far as the line on Cincinnati...referred to the current line not the opening line. I thought it had topped out @ 3 1/2... Good luck

Old Post 03-22-13 05:54 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bought these three at a good price. Not looking at trends here just line moves.

I know La Salle just played in a play in game, but the line has moved 2 points at some books. They shot the lights out the other night and could bounce and have a poor ats on one day's rest, but these lines are tight. I'll take the extra bucket.

This UCLA vs. Minny line is interesting as well. Over reaction to Adam's injury? Again the line has moved 1 - 2 points at most Vegas books. I don't see it moving higher than 4, yet since it's the last game to tip off today it could.

La Salle +6.5*

UCLA +4*

Old Post 03-22-13 08:53 PM
msudogs

i'll tail you on the Explorers
GL

Old Post 03-22-13 09:06 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks for LaSalle & words can not describe the Cincy/Creighton game for us on the side & total, oh well, we'll get it back
GL

Old Post 03-22-13 11:22 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Loss is a loss, but the game was capped right IMO. The close? calls in the final minutes were questionable on both ends. The traveling call with a few seconds left was a poor one due to the Creighton player on the floor under the basket. Hell if Cincinnati even breathed on McDermott they blew the whistle. Tough one.

Old Post 03-22-13 11:35 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: