StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Sports Talk 9/02
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

Saturday Sports Talk 9/02

feel free to chime in here or Help Wanted Threads, let's help find a couple of winners

Saturday, 09/02/2017 (955) ST LOUIS vs. (956) SAN FRANCISCO
Favoring: Over on the total.
Play Over - Home teams where the total is 8.5 to 10 (SAN FRANCISCO) - team with a terrible SLG (<=.390) against a very good starting pitcher (WHIP<=1.250) -NL, with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.350 to 1.450 on the season-NL
(40-10 since 1997.) (80.0%, +29.4 units. Rating=4*)
The situation's record this season is: (2-2 -0.1 units).

Old Post 09-02-17 11:36 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

LA listed -3 (-110) at 5Dimes with a total of 45

INDY listed -3 (-115) at BetUS with a total of 47

Old Post 09-02-17 11:44 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's gotta be a mistake ..no? The Indy line disparity ...

Might be time to open 2 accounts to play for the middle in the that one ...a free 6 point middle around the '3' is very valuable ...

Good find sir ....

Old Post 09-02-17 01:34 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What is wrong with everyone ????

Saturday sports talk was a thread opened by the most reputable and skilled handicapper at this site with out any question about it ...

Where is the back and forth discussion????

Statfox used To be a close knit group of people that gathered and shared information ...

I don't know why this thread doesn't have 20 posts in it ...

Msudogs is trying to help open up relevant discussions and I find it so hard to believe that this thread is dying out

He has better things to do with his time ..

He's trying to teach the newcomers and all of us how to reach long term success..

This is ****ed up to see this thread have so little Interaction

Old Post 09-02-17 07:59 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Eastern Washington vs TexTech starting to draw a lot action on Raiders. I am just curious why this line came out so low?

Old Post 09-02-17 09:31 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yoooo

I agree Sean...
Mike what's up brother!

Been missing for a while. I'll try to be on frequent.

For tonight's game

FSU + 7.5
FSU/ALA U 50.5

GL FELLAS

Old Post 09-03-17 02:01 AM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: