StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > America
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You gotta listen to this interview guys. JP Morgan is going under and Silver is going to infinity!!

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/podca...-willie-returns

Old Post 05-27-12 12:06 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-27-12 02:51 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

See Quote Below.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-29-12 12:17 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

summing up the economy of the USA;

kim kardashian made 18 million dollars last year.

the average teachers salary is $39,000.

Old Post 05-30-12 05:40 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

believe it or not !

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-31-12 01:51 PM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI8dfFN7H1w

Old Post 06-01-12 05:35 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

End of the road.. FREE

They just released it for public viewing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...d&v=gHT0na7JXs0

Old Post 06-03-12 06:58 PM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 06-04-12 01:08 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Watch Out

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 06-09-12 01:08 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Where do we go from here

For you Hightimes

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 06-20-12 01:40 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 06-20-12 01:19 PM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This puppet is the head of our DEA. End the war on drugs and re-evaluate a realistic strategy. Bloodshed & lives are money to them and money is the only thing these crooked fakes care about.

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 06-22-12 04:25 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people." US strategy deliberately destroyed family farming in the US and abroad and led to 95% of all grain reserves in the world being under the control of six multinational agribusiness corporations

http://truth-out.org/news/item/9769...ture-of-control

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 06-22-12 04:37 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Legalize hemp & marijuana. Tax them fairly. % of tax $ goes to space program. Do something close to this leaders of America or else you are against dreams, imagination, creativity and freedom.

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 06-22-12 04:42 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

North Korean Documentary about Western Culture Propaganda

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 06-22-12 04:44 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Liberals should love this, they always talk about how we should be a lot more like canada. Here is one area where we should follow Canada's example."

Y A T H I N K

Old Post 06-30-12 10:58 PM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Signing of the Declaration of Independence

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/sho...pendenc
e

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 07-04-12 03:07 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thomas Jefferson

Albert Einstein

Old Post 07-12-12 01:42 PM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I watched none of these Markinc.

How many days you figure???

LOL!!!

I will go backwards!!!

Tax the rich... Hmm... I will start with that one.

Oh yes, watch a film that is corny!!!

http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=nvMxIEgbsIo

As the drought continues, this has a big impact. On the economy. This could be a breaking point, as economies go.

The depression that were are really in, is about to get a boost. More depressed! Ok, the film is not hippy like. I did not get that feeling at all. It just tells you how important a crop corn is, to all of us.

Celexia will not save the depression from happening. It is the end game of the ponzi. Not saying just yet, but we are close.

Gamblers will be safe. lol!

I have watched every documentary on YouTube, just about, to get a sense of what Pointmagic means by owning silver.

I must congratulate him and give him a coveted "Toaster" award!!!

Buy silver, the poor man's gold. I would think mining stocks myself, but they hold risk. Plus if we are poor, we buy the coin.

I checked that out too. If banks fail, they hold the coin.

I need a mega mattress to hide it under...

Maybe invest in in iron clad mattress stock??? They have to lift the mattress to get the coin. And it weighs four thousand pounds...

If you see the rich taxed, like in France, it usually is a symptom of democracy.

The commies got in, and that is that. This will always happen. History tells us so. In any democracy, the poor as they grow in number, will fight the rich. Until they are denied a vote.

This is already happening in the USA. In Florida. I read all the news stories.

I was gonna play the FOREX markets, and it all comes in handy.

I cannot trade horses, what am I doing in FOREX??? lol!!!

Long term bets!!! The horses run to fast man!

Ok, watching your movie!!!

(I call it a movie, we call it that in Canada Tabernac!!!).

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 07-16-12 09:12 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That was good Markinc!!!

I found the bug though. War.

I watched a ton of Hitler films. If we did not act, that guy could have taken over the world.

I say "We", as in we are all democracies.

That debt is never paid, not through history. It cracks civilizations. I have looked deeply.

I was curious as to the start of deficits.

The very thing we use, to protect ourselves, from a serious enemy, is our demise.

The common people do not see it.

So they do not pay. After every war, a tax is needed. Until the war is paid for.

We would not need taxation as it exists today.

So say we battle Iran. Might have to. New tax. A war tax. Once it is all paid by every citizen or corporate entity by fair value, there would be no deficit.

That will not happen. lol!!!

I am joining the communist party. I figure if you are in early, you will get rich!!!

Or maybe the Utopian party. I will change my name to be sure. Lord something. Utopian types need a hook!!!

We will tax the rich to no end!!!

until we get shut down. lol!!!

By the communist party... Bastards!!!

I will take two bets man!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0iu...feature=related

Old Post 07-16-12 09:56 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: