StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Thur 2/14
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Thur 2/14

UMass 1h +7
UMass 7-2....VCU 2-7 in 1h conference play. UMass is finally starting to click. Williams can handle the pressure by himself....I think. On the other hand, they have no one to handle Reddic inside. Should be a fun one to watch. Missed betting on the Charlotte ml last nite, so I'm putting some lunch money on the +600 ml.

Duq@Temple
Owls have shown a tendency to play up or down to the competition, especially in the 1h. Will look for some value in a 2h play tonite.

Leans
UMass +12'
UMass/VCU UNDER 148

GL Den

A10 Conf
12-18 -6.70*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-5

CBB
7-5 +1.40*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-15-13 12:17 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bostonshamrock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol tonight irish!

Old Post 02-15-13 12:24 AM
bostonshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bostonshamrock Click here to Send bostonshamrock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

IM

like the card & the well has been good this week
GL

Old Post 02-15-13 12:32 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

IRISH Good Luck tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 02-15-13 01:29 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish I could get value on my Rams but the last game vs Charlotte 1stH was probably it for the season ...... until the Butler game which should be wild

Old Post 02-15-13 01:38 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn -12.5, I know Duq hit 50% from 3 but what do you think? I'm leaning stay away

Old Post 02-15-13 01:49 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add Temple 2h

Temple 2h -12

Ballin...I'll be watching! Should be an entertaining one. Have fun! They were good in the 1h earlier in the year. Once conference play started, the lines have been vastly overrated in my opinion. Look for VCU to go deep in March though!! At least Sweet 16.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-15-13 01:51 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

UMass 1h +7 ..... win
Great game to watch. A lot of 10 second possessions. Nothing like those 51-48 games from the bigger leagues.

Temple 2h -12 ..... loss
"Owls have shown a tendency to play up or down to the competition"......Holy Crap! The absolutely worse team in the league and Duq at 0-9.... a 16 pt dog wins outright...on the road! This league is all effed up! LMAO Ballin. I figured they could win by 7, the only reason I bet it. But Wyatt is the only true scorer they have. And he's mostly a ball hog. They left Duq shoot 50% tonite. Usually unheard of from a Temple defense.

Leans
UMass +12'
UMass/VCU UNDER 148

GL Den

A10 Conf
13-19 -6.80*

Pre-season
19-21 -5.40*

Leans
15-5

CBB
7-5 +1.40*

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 02-15-13 04:23 AM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Check your email

That will make you forget about game.

Old Post 02-15-13 04:32 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: