StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Can You Say Insane
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can You Say Insane

Ok I am sure everyone knows I have reported on here that I am working on a new system well I do not know how long it is going to work for. Oh Yes it is also a little wild it says bet the opposite of what it picks have you ever heard fade your system lol.... Since I have been using it the record is 16-5 ats and no i have not bet all the picks and today I lost because I was suppose to fade tor and bet mil+ 2.5 here are the rest of the plays for today and I have already faded the play so the team i post is the one you bet on... GLTA

NBA

Bro -4
Min +12.5
Den -6
Por +4
LAL -7

Old Post 01-13-13 09:30 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bro -4 W
Min +12.5 L
Den -6 W
Por +4 W
LAL -7W

nba record 20-6 ats

Old Post 01-14-13 05:41 AM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZB182

That's awesome...I followed your picks from Saturday and they were pretty close. Do you have any back season numbers on this system? Could be interesting to tail.

BOL!!

Old Post 01-14-13 08:05 AM
ZB182 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZB182 Click here to Send ZB182 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry ZB would take way to long to back check can only go forward

Old Post 01-14-13 08:30 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: