StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > nba wednesday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok At Sa

Ok I think I have something here for this game.
POSS

ok shown above the possessions of Oklahoma last 4 games. For Oklahoma this will be the 5th game in 7 nights. You can see here that the last game is an 85.98 possessions for that game. I think this shows a tired team the possessions were almost ten less poss different from the past 3 games they played. Yes they shot very well last game so you will not see this from the score that you see on the score board on the other hand SA is coming into this game very fresh. OK is only .5 game back from SA and OK has beat SA twice this year so that is also going to give SA more motivation to win this game and to put OK further behind them in the standing. I will bet SA -6 I believe with this being said I think SA will win in double digits tonight

Old Post 01-22-14 01:13 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nba wednesday

Ok so going to make a deal with the den and I hope I have not made anybody lose any money off my picks cause I know they have not been worth a dang but I really enjoy it and hope one day I can be good at it. if my picks down below are not over .500 I will stop posting my plays and only post my over play that I found. I worked very hard at these picks I have below and I really think they will do good today for a change. so here they are.

ATL -5.5

LAC -6.5

WAS -9

DET -4.5

SA -5.5

PHI/NY under 204

I am not adding my over plays on the list but they are.

ATL/ORL over 200

SAC/HOU over 216

Old Post 01-22-14 05:27 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No need to make deals

Continue to post your plays
Sometimes even when u lose if u had sound reasoning
**** happens
U can learn from your losses
And apply it moving forward
Last night
I lost on Richmond by half a point after leading the entire game
But it was still the right side per se
Best of luck moving forward!

Old Post 01-23-14 02:26 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thanks drtony. I have been working on this system of mine for a couple weeks I keep on thinking of stuff to add to it. I think what I thought of last night will complete the system I have been working on very hard lately. Only time will tell but lets see how my picks start coming in now that I thought of that last night.

Old Post 01-23-14 05:38 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: