StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > My dog of 14 years............
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My dog of 14 years............

died tonight. She was my partner and best friend.I'll be out for a while.

BOL

Old Post 02-04-11 08:55 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So sorry to learn of this Doc, wish there was something to be said or done to ease the pain of your loss, but only time can. I will say that from what I know of you, your dog could never have had a better life, than the one she shared with you.

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-04-11 09:34 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

doc

being a life long dog owner, i feel your pain.
truly sorry.

Old Post 02-04-11 11:10 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So sorry Doc!

Old Post 02-05-11 12:59 AM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

G......if I could hug you, I would. I have been where you are now, and beyond. Know that my heart aches for you, and I am praying the good Lord gives you peace of mind and a beautiful sign for your eyes only. Love, TD

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 02-05-11 02:12 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I feel for you doc.
My dog of 5 years is right next to me and I know that I too will go through this one day.

God bless-

Old Post 02-05-11 03:50 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am so sorry to hear that, thedoc.
I had cat for 12 years and he died 2 years ago.
Putting him down was one of the hardest dicision i had to make.
Only time can heal your pain.

Keep your spirit up.

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 02-05-11 08:19 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

there is nothing worse because dogs are so much better than human beings

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 02-05-11 08:35 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my condolences doc , you'll see her again !!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-05-11 01:40 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear this doc, dogs are part of your family. Had to let mine go when my daughter got sick and we werent home enough to give him the attention and care that he deserved. Be well my friend

Old Post 02-05-11 03:49 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear...hope she didn't suffer.

Old Post 02-05-11 06:17 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bawlmer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hang in there.

Old Post 02-05-11 10:05 PM
bawlmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bawlmer Click here to Send bawlmer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bo-Knows

Doc

Being a dog owner and lover I feel and share your loss and pain. My the good times with your dog outweigh the sorrow you now feel. My thoughts are with you.

AKA: Ragtop

Old Post 02-06-11 01:20 AM
Bo-Knows is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo-Knows Click here to Send Bo-Knows a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

simple heartbreak..

Old Post 02-06-11 02:57 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thank you all for the kind words. She went quietly.
No one on my heels anymore will be hard to get used to.
Wev both thank you.

Old Post 02-06-11 04:15 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
flipdog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Just saw this.....very sad day, my pup turns 10 on valentines day. Shame they can't live forever, very sorry for your loss

Old Post 02-06-11 06:51 PM
flipdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flipdog Click here to Send flipdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Even a dog is better than I, for a dog loves but does not judge"

"If I were only half the man my dog thinks I am"

not sure who to credit...but worth posting

Old Post 02-07-11 10:17 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Hey Doc

sorry to hear about the loss of your dog, hang in there, things will get better.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 02-08-11 10:29 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Doc,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Zack

Old Post 02-09-11 05:05 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: