StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL TNF 11/14
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

NFL TNF 11/14

TENN +3 -115 risk 7 units

I know all the talk about Indy and Luck's ability to bounce back after a loss. As "bad" as Fitzpatrick is for Tenn, his rating is only 11 points less than Luck and the 2 previous games he started this year were argubly against the best two passing D's in the NFL, KC & Seattle. If the Titans win they trail Indy by only a game in their division, otherwise they are 3 games out with 6 to play. The 2 previous HD's on TNF won, why not a 3rd? If there was ever a must win, tonight's the night.

Old Post 11-15-13 01:19 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Illini45

I completely agree, glad to see someone else on the Titans with me

GL

Old Post 11-15-13 01:46 AM
Illini45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Illini45 Click here to Send Illini45 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

0-0-1 Push

TENN +3 => Push

NFL YTD
30-31-1 +12.2units

Old Post 11-15-13 05:49 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: