StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Humor
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm watching................

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 08-14-07 06:20 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I love these roasts. What a relief it is to see this filth once in awhile.

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-14-07 06:22 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Kimmel was a riot!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 08-14-07 06:30 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Damn skippy he was.

Bridgitte holds her own like a champ. Straight outta rehab.

hardest I've laughed in weeks!!!

Old Post 08-14-07 06:35 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Whoa...........and now we get Lisa L........don't drink anything when she starts. lol

Old Post 08-14-07 07:04 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

She's the best!

The Queen of Mean

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-14-07 07:06 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for watching with me TDBABE!!!

I hope you enjoyed as much as I did.

I love it!!!!!

Old Post 08-14-07 07:29 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks for the heads up.......too funny!!!!

Old Post 08-14-07 07:31 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

While we're on the dirties...

Learn English!!!

Just do it

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-14-07 07:50 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The best is the snake guy on the news

Compilation

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-14-07 08:05 PM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ralphie May

End Terrorism---- Dont Mess With St Louis

Ralphie is on Comedy Central doing stand up in 50 minutes.

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-15-07 05:09 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

He's funny.......I'll be there. lol

Old Post 08-15-07 05:46 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TD,
Great to hear!!! He's awesome. I snuck and watched a little on the earlier airing. I will be watching it all again in a few minutes.

Bytore,
Do you get comedy central? This guy does some funny drug jokes. Something about Holy Smoke brand. You'd get a kick out of him with you being a goalie and all.

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-15-07 05:50 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

He's starting out with the "cuba" (scuba) story.......lol......that's on youtube.

Old Post 08-15-07 06:04 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I love it!!!

'Norkelin

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-15-07 06:12 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm MENtalleee..................................................................long pause, eyes looking up...............lol

Old Post 08-15-07 06:20 AM
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

26 seconds......................(you know the rest)

Deja vous, right Slip? Amazing.

Old Post 08-15-07 06:28 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good stuff.

I want more now.

This deja vieux is very crazy.

I feel like I'm in his mind or he was in mine at some point.

This comedy is very philosophical food for thought.

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-15-07 07:11 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Jim Gaffigan - Holidays

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-16-07 04:41 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ricky Gervais- The Bible (animals)

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 08-16-07 05:27 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: