StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Humor
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TigreSon
Banned User

A couple had been married for 50 years._
They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, 'Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together.'_
'I know,' the old man said. _'We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago.'_
'Well,' Granny snickered. _'Let's relive some old times.'_
Where upon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table._
'You know, honey,' the little old lady breathlessly replied, 'My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago.'_
'I wouldn't be surprised,' replied Gramps. _ 'One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal'_

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-25-11 05:31 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he suddenly remembers that it's his daughter's birthday._
He pulls over to a toy shop and asks the sales person, ‘How much for one of those Barbie's in the display window?’_
The salesperson answers, ‘Which one do you mean, sir?’_
‘We have: Workout Barbie for $19.95, Shopping Barbie for $19.95, Beach Barbie for $19.95, Disco Barbie19.95, Ballerina Barbie for $19.95, Astronaut Barbie for $19.95, Skater Barbie for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.’_
The amazed father asks: ‘It's what? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?’_
The annoyed salesperson rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: ‘Sir...’_
‘...Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a cute little key chain made with Ken's testicles.’

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-25-11 05:39 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tigerson

Those were great.LMAO

Old Post 01-25-11 07:05 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ha!

Nice TS! Thanks!!!

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 01-25-11 05:58 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Ha ha, I love jokes

Three Boy Scouts, a lawyer, a priest, and a pilot are in a plane that is about to crash._
The pilot says ‘Well, we only have 3 parachutes, let's give them to the 3 Boy Scouts. They are young and have their whole lives in front of them’_
The lawyer says ‘**** the Boy Scouts!’_
The priest says, ‘Do we have time?’

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-26-11 02:57 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

The lawyer says fuk the boy scouts....I forgot to correct it

Anyway...here's another one

Teacher: 'Billy, If there are 5 birds on a fence & you shoot 1, How many are left ?'
Billy: 'None, the others would fly away.'
Teacher: 'The answer is 4, but I like the way you think.'

Billy: 'I have a question for you, Miss. There are 3 women eating ice cream cones, 1 licking, 1 biting, & 1 sucking. Which one is married ?'
Teacher nervously answers: 'The one sucking ?'
Billy: 'The answer is the one with the wedding ring on, But I like the way you think !!!!....'

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-26-11 03:03 PM
TigreSon
Banned User

An extremely ugly woman walks into a store with her two kids. The man at the counter asks, ‘Are they twins?’_
The woman says, ‘No, he's nine and she's seven.’ Then she says, ‘Why? Do you think they look alike?’_
‘No,’ he replies. ‘I just can't believe you got laid twice!’

Peace and Victory

Old Post 01-26-11 03:11 PM
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LITTLE RALPHY ON MATH

A teacher asks her class, 'If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?'

She calls on little Ralphy.

He replies, 'None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot.'

The teacher replies, 'The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking.'

Then little RALPHY says, 'I have a question for YOU..

There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:

One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream.

The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone.

The third is biting off the top of the ice cream.

Which one is married?'

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, 'Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone.'

To which Little RALPHY replied, 'The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on,' but I like your thinking.'

LITTLE RALPHY ON MATH (Part 2)

Little RALPHY returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.

'Why?' asks the father?

'The teacher asked 'How much is 2x3,'' I said '6', replies RALPHY.

'But that's right!' says his dad.

'Yeah, but then she asked me 'How much is 3x2?''

'What's the f...... difference?' asks the father.

'That's what I said!'

LITTLE RALPHY ON ENGLISH

Little RALPHY goes to school, and the teacher says, 'Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?'

RALPHY says 'Mas-tur-bate.'

Miss Rogers smiles and says, 'Wow, little RALPHY, that's a mouthful.'

Little RALPHY says, 'No, Miss Rogers, you're thinking of a blowjob.'

LITTLE RALPHY ON GRAMMAR

Little RALPHY was sitting in class one day.

All of a sudden, he needed to go to the toilet.

He yelled out, 'Miss Jones, I need to take a ****!!'

The teacher replied, 'Now, RALPHY, that is NOT the proper word to use in this situation.

The correct word you want to use is 'urinate.'

Please use the word 'ur-i-nate' in a sentence correctly, and I will allow you to go.'

Little RALPHY, thinks for a bit, and then says, 'You're an eight, but if

you had bigger ****, you'd be a TEN!'

LITTLE RALPHY ON GRAMMAR (Part 2)

One day, during lessons on proper grammar, the teacher asked for a show of hands from those who could use the word 'beautiful' in the same sentence twice.

First, she called on little Suzie, who responded with, 'My father bought my mother a beautiful dress and she looked beautiful in it.'

'Very good, Suzie,' replied the teacher. She then called on little Michael.

'My mummy planned a beautiful banquet and it turned out beautifully.'

She said, 'Excellent, Michael!' Then the teacher reluctantly called on little RALPHY.

'Last night at the dinner table, my sister told my father that she was pregnant, and he said 'Beautiful, just f....... beautiful!''

LITTLE RALPHY ON GETTING OLDER

Little RALPHY was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.

After the 6th one a man on the bench across from him said, 'Son, you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne, rot your teeth, and make you fat.'

Little RALPHY replied, 'My grandfather lived to be 107 years old.'

The man asked, 'Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?'

Little RALPHY answered, 'No, he minded his own f........ business.

I LOVE Little RALPHY!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 01-27-11 12:57 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A senior citizen was driving down the freeway,
his car phone rang.
Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him,
"Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car
going the wrong way on 280 Interstate.
Please be careful!"

"It's not just one car," said Herman. "It's hundreds of
them!"

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-28-11 09:30 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
westghost
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's graduation day, and everybody's going to get their diplomas but Ralphy . At the assembly, the entire senior class stands up and shout, "Let Ralphy graduate! Let Ralphy graduate!" The principle agrees to give Ralphy one last chance. He says, "If I have five apples in my right hand and five in my left hand, Ralphy, how many apples do I have?" Ralphy thought long and hard and then said, "Ten." The entire senior class stood up and shouted, "Give Ralphy another chance! Give Ralphy another chance!"

I do not believe in a fate that falls on men however they act; but I do believe in a fate that falls on them unless they act.
Buddha

Old Post 01-28-11 09:40 AM
westghost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for westghost Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

CIGARETTES AND TAMPONS

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles..

The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.

He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife..

She directs him down the correct aisle.

A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter..

She says, confused, 'Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?

He answers, 'You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store

to get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco

and some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo--oo- ooo much cheaper.

So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... so does she.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 02-04-11 06:14 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

chapstick

An old cowhand came riding into town on a hot, dry, dusty day. The local sheriff watched from his chair in front of the saloon as the cowboy wearily dismounted and tied his horse to the rail a few feet in front of the sheriff.

"Howdy, Stranger." "Howdy, Sheriff."

The cowboy then moved slowly to the back of the horse, lifted his tail and placed a big kiss on the horse's butt hole. He dropped the horse's tail, stepped up on the walk, and aimed toward the swinging doors of the saloon.

"Hold on there, Mister," said the Sheriff, "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

"Reckon you did, Sheriff. I got me some powerful chapped lips."

"And does that cure them?" the Sheriff asked.

"Nope...but it keeps me from lickin' 'em."

Old Post 02-05-11 03:54 AM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fishin' Bloopers

http://www.snotr.com/video/5987

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-19-11 03:33 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for those that love fishing....Oh man, that was so funny.......

Old Post 02-19-11 07:12 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
boxaduchi

A little boy & his Balloon

A little boy blows up his balloon and starts
flicking it all around
the house with his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as
he's liable to
break something. The boy continues. "Johnny!" Mom screams.
"Knock it off. You're going to break something." He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a short trip to the shopping center. Johnny starts up with the balloon again. He gives
it one last flick and it lands in the toilet where he leaves it. Mom comes
in and while putting away the grocery gets the urge. A diarrhea run. She can
hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes. When she's
finished, she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing. She's not sure
what this big brown thing is in the toilet! She calls her doctor. The
doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll
be over shortly to examine everything.
When he arrives she leads him to the bath room and
he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing. Finally,
he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP!
The balloon explodes and **** is everywhere. On him, the walls, etc.
"Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?" she asks.
He says, "I've been in this business for over 30
years, and this is the first time I've ever actually seen a fart !"

Old Post 03-12-11 05:32 PM
boxaduchi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxaduchi Edit post   Report post
cisco
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Three men - a Canadian farmer,

Osama bin Laden

and a White Trash Biker

are all walking together one day.
They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.

'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada '
POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

Osama was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan , Palestine , Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians
can come into our precious land.'
POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says, 'I am very curious.
Please tell me more about this wall.'
The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the country. Nothing can get in or out;
it's virtually impenetrable.'
The Biker sits down on his Harley,

cracks a beer,

lights a cigar,

smiles and says.....

'Fill it with water.'

Old Post 03-16-11 06:00 PM
cisco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cisco Click here to Send cisco a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 03-18-11 11:55 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

A real "Einstein" that one......idiot. lol

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 03-18-11 10:05 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the invisible man married the invisible woman, their kids weren't much to look at either.

Old Post 03-23-11 04:24 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 03-23-11 05:27 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (35): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: