StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tigreson NBA Thurs Playoffs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TigreSon
Banned User

Tigreson NBA Thurs Playoffs

Miami Heat -3 (-140)
Chicago Bulls 1Q -1.5

Will have another play for the late game

Tonight: I dont know yet bc im going to see my nephew's tee ball game. But I def wont be eating spaghetti o's and a lolly pop thats for sure ;)

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-21-11 09:38 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TnCyberVol
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maybe a couple of hot dogs and a ring pop from the consession stand? LOL

Old Post 04-21-11 09:39 PM
TnCyberVol is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TnCyberVol Click here to Send TnCyberVol a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

T Ball. I remember the kids used to run to third base instead of first.
Had a lot of fun watching my kids do that. Have a great afternoon.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 04-21-11 10:36 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good Luck Buddy!!

Old Post 04-22-11 12:16 AM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Chicago Bulls -1.5 1Q...........W
Miami -3 pending

Add
Portland Blazers -5

Went to see my nephew play, youngin has a helluva swing, i think we got something here.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-22-11 03:43 AM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
luckydog132
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Tigre Son

Wanted to stop by and say Hello to you and all the old and new Gang here...Took a break from wagering and I am doing well...Good Luck all...Nice call on Miami -3 ...I was going to go to the game...but low on Funds...Sixers played great till the 4th Qtr and the 20 to 10 Off rebound advantge Miami had was the diff...

Old Post 04-22-11 10:21 AM
luckydog132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for luckydog132 Click here to Send luckydog132 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Luckydog!!!!!

What's up brother??? Long time no talk, awesome for u to drop in, even though ur not wagering u should come in and shoot the sh1t. Miss ya bud. Hope all is well.

Results

Miami.....W
Chi 1q.......W
Port.....push

The books were on the money last night. Happy it was a 2-0 night for me.

Chicago was -4, they pushed
Miami was -4.5, they covered by 1.5
Portland was 5.5, they didn't cover by .5

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-22-11 06:50 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: