StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

Who do you guys like?
This poll is closed.
Heat 6 40.00%
Spurs 9 60.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Finals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA Finals

Who do you guys like in the series? MGM has it posted -110 pick'em.

Old Post 06-13-13 04:38 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gofightwin

Point- loving the better team with the better coach. Spurs.

Old Post 06-13-13 05:14 AM
Gofightwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gofightwin Click here to Send Gofightwin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sticking with the Spurs. I think they feel as much urgency as the Heat. They know they need to close it out at home. They've shown they can win on Miami's court, but they want to avoid having to. I expect these next 2 games in SA to be close.

2013 college football contest co-champion

Old Post 06-13-13 06:33 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jinxster

I'm with the Spurs, in game 6. I bet Spurs will win Game 4 but Heat will rebound at game 5.

Old Post 06-13-13 10:08 AM
jinxster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jinxster Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The way the Spurs rocked the heat last game I'm surprised they aren't a bigger favorite. I mentioned my opinion to the manager at the MGM and he said it's probably because of Parker's injured knee. Who knows? I'm leaning Spurs myself but hate betting against LeBron James.

GL

Old Post 06-13-13 05:48 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't like chasing as a rule but will play SA tonight, then be prepared to come back with a larger play on them in game 5 if necessary. Just don't think they lose 2 straight at home. Tonight's game will tell alot. GL.

Old Post 06-14-13 12:56 AM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
johannesdemanes

Agree with the theme here - San Anton

Old Post 06-14-13 02:13 AM
johannesdemanes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johannesdemanes Click here to Send johannesdemanes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: