StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday NBA 5*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday NBA 5*

5* Milwaukee +5.5 over Toronto

Toronto with 11 point road win on Saturday to even series, so sense of urgency not as much there as they come home tonight.Toronto 7-3 in last 10 home games and 4 of the 7 wins were by 8 or less. Nothing close to being dominant late in season and I feel bring momentum into Toronto with a chance to win series and are also a tide 7-3 ATS last 10 road games.Raptors a very ugly 8-22-1 ATS in their last 31 Conference Quarterfinals games.Bucks shot horribly Saturday and only lost by 11. I think they get this SU. GL

Old Post 04-25-17 12:39 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Milwaukee +5.5 over Toronto

Toronto with 11 point road win on Saturday to even series, so sense of urgency not as much there as they come home tonight.Toronto 7-3 in last 10 home games and 4 of the 7 wins were by 8 or less. Nothing close to being dominant late in season and I feel Milwaukee will bring momentum into Toronto with a chance to win series and are also a tide 7-3 ATS last 10 road games.Raptors a very ugly 8-22-1 ATS in their last 31 Conference Quarterfinals games.Bucks shot horribly Saturday and only lost by 11. I think they get this SU. GL

Old Post 04-25-17 12:40 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's what I thought you meant to say. Lol.

Good luck.

Old Post 04-25-17 12:52 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah very bad proof reader here usc! lol. Thanks

Old Post 04-25-17 01:11 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: