StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Playoff Total 5/2
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

NHL Playoff Total 5/2

First let me say I barely follow hockey, I couldn't tell you one goalie from another. But I do recognize obsessive love and there seems to be a plethora of infatuation for the Under in the LA/ST LOUIS game. When I see this simply have to take a chance and fade the majority so my play is:

LA/ ST L Over 5 +130 risk 2 units

Now this line seems to be at the limit books go to before moving it off the whole number. I don't know if it is possible to go 4' on a hockey total but in the unlikely event it does I will add at least another unit.

Happy wagering and may the puck bounce your way.

Old Post 05-03-13 12:48 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Adding ...

Over 5 +150 risk 1 unit

Old Post 05-03-13 03:35 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

0-1 -3 units

LA/ ST L Over 5 => Lost

Old Post 05-03-13 07:31 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: