StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MNF Total 12/3
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

MNF Total 12/3

Wash has no pass rush right now with their two best pass rushers Brian Orakpo and Adam Carriker both on IR and they put no pressure on Manning in the first meeting while recording only one sack. There is no reason to believe that Manning will have any less time to find wide open receivers in this game, especially after the New York offensive line looked so great last week while allowing only one sack vs. a Green Bay pass rush that ranked second in the NFL in sacks with 34 entering this weekend.

My play: Over 50' for 2 units

Posted NFL YTD 2-1 +4 units

Old Post 12-04-12 01:38 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Divisional rematches are 13-5 Over this season. NYG are 0-4 when they score 20 or <, 7-0 when they score more. Redskins allowed 21+ points in nine of 11 games.

Old Post 12-04-12 01:43 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hope you nail it.

GL

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-04-12 01:43 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Man i was leaning 1stHon under but seeing the wizard of totals on the over has me staying away... unless you think it will be a second half flurry? GL RD

Old Post 12-04-12 02:14 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: