StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB 80-90% winners
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
richchris

MLB 80-90% winners

I just cashed on the Angels thanks to Sports Insider out of Orange County Calif. They called and gave me Kansas City. I played the LA. Angeles WINNER (BIG), and I don't expect a call from these guys again.

*Periodically you will get telephone calls for these ****-Roaches sitting in their cubical hoping to pray on a "FOOL". These guys miss on a 86%clip. With that being said we Winn 80-90% of the time.

Thread Objective; Name the source of you play, and post the opposite of that free plays Kenney, Sports Insider,Billy wins or any other sports guy who clam to be the one!

* You are welcome to post these plays as 5unit winners*****(80-90%winners).

*Please only post from a cold call. All telephone lines are open.

I love this game

Old Post 05-24-13 05:41 AM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

compliments of.... topnotchsports

Conversation..

alert alert Vegas fked up on this line and it is way off, and i wanna give it to you for free i own topnotchsports. this is a gift from god.

me....oh goody that means you the saint of man.

topnotch..whats your name.

me...Kevin

topnotch..kevin i am mark on of the leading handicappers, and tonight and i wanna prove that this is a gift from god all i ask is that you max out on this play and work with me. 150 for the week. you in it cant loose.

me ..sure

Topnotch. Ok, play on the Blue Jays.

me..Josh Johnson is my gift thank you for the Giants and don't ever call me again.

PLay;

San Fransisco Giants-1(+144)

Cubano what do you think here?

Old Post 06-04-13 06:00 PM
richchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richchris Click here to Send richchris a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I forgot to thank you. Hope they call you soon.....lol

Old Post 06-06-13 12:40 AM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

compliments of.... fredwins.com

I absolutely love when these guys text me. Last week they gave the Colorado Rockies as The DOG of the WEEK...and they got spanked by The REDS.

Play on the Texas Rangers and pay me 20$ after i win.

TOO-TWO.. FUNNY...ROLLIN!!

Boston Red Soxx (-129)
Jon Lester (6-2.. 7 years 45 hits-31So)

Old Post 06-06-13 07:53 PM
richchris

no play on boston

. Jacoby Ellsbury (L) CF
2. Jonny Gomes (R) LF
3. Dustin Pedroia (R) 2B
4. David Ortiz (L) DH
5. Mike Napoli (R) 1B
6. Daniel Nava (S) RF
7. David Ross (R) C
8. Jose Iglesias (R) SS
9. Pedro Ciriaco (R) 3B

too many guys taking the night off. The last time this line-up was played 5-31.

Sox1
Yankees4

Old Post 06-06-13 10:13 PM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

now i am worried

you abandoned the ROXX.

Old Post 06-07-13 12:50 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

Phone call hommies and homets lol

Complements of Fredwins

They gave me Bud Norris whom i love, but as i said in the beginning of this thread 5*

Seattle Mariners-1

3-0

Old Post 06-12-13 02:41 AM
richchris

compliments of ..VIP Sports in Vegas

Mr. Cruz...absolute blow out and over by halftime. Play on; San Antonio+1

miami-1(5*)

rec..3-0-1

Old Post 06-14-13 12:37 AM
richchris

Thank you again

4-0-1...........

All phone lines are open!!

time for some madden13, Ps 13

"OnEazzHo"

Old Post 06-14-13 06:06 AM
richchris

compliments of ..VIP Sports in Vegas

owner play....Yankees(ml)

(5*) Los Angeles Angels C Wilson - L (-148)

Old Post 06-15-13 12:44 AM
richchris

5-0-1

Seattle Mariners(ml)
Cleveland Indians(ml)

Old Post 06-25-13 10:56 PM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

So you got a call to play Balt & Pit?

Old Post 06-25-13 11:08 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

yes....RD

I just closed my eyes held my breath and hit Submit.

BOL

Old Post 06-25-13 11:13 PM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

LOL

OK, I like your style. Count me in.

Old Post 06-25-13 11:17 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richchris

5-2-1

joewiz.com .....out of Maryland winner 2-0

Old Post 06-26-13 06:38 AM
richchris

8-6-13

Vip Sports..Vegas

Their play....Baltimore under 7.5

*5 unit play*
Baltimore/San Diego over 7.5

Old Post 08-07-13 03:30 AM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go Giants!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-07-13 03:37 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: