StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Healthy
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Tore!

She's getting better. Wednesday will be 21 days. Her family drove out to our house yesterday (it's an hour) and were outside with signs ....and pets. LOL

She hasn't seen her Mom since this whole virus thing started. Didn't want to pass anything to her.

Tell/support a lie once, and all your truths become questionable.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-12-20 01:23 AM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hello
Home from the salt mines.

Today is day 21 for us.

Houston we "may" have a problem.
This hypoxia thing is now very real. Low oxygen in the body. Maria is currently having issues doing anything physical. Her doctor is very concerned. This is all an unknown. It could end tomorrow, it could clear up in a month....she may have this for life.
No Gouda.
It's causing a lot of other related bad actors. The headaches. The limited mental abilities. The exhausting just from driving to the store and shopping for a couple items. Her doctor really has no answers.

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 05-13-20 10:44 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
isdativan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Working and Healthy

Still pretty healthy and working down here in Houston. I'm in Fort Bend so the numbers do not look as bad as other places. Even with sports back on, it still doesn't feel quite as normal yet.

I'm like a walking accident.
Everywhere I go, I wreck.

Old Post 07-09-20 03:11 PM
isdativan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for isdativan Click here to Send isdativan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Staying about as healthy as I can be.

2010 Foxden MLB MVP

Old Post 07-27-20 07:27 PM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Once upon a time a lot of us used this site. I will try to visit more often.

I hope everyone is doing well during the pandemic.

Old Post 11-11-20 08:49 AM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msandler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i don't check in nearly as often as i used to, will try to get back on more often, excited for the start of college basketball, hope everyone is well

Old Post 11-24-20 06:48 PM
msandler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msandler Click here to Send msandler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope everyone is well. This year has been tough.

Bike

Old Post 12-23-20 10:28 PM
Bike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bike Click here to Send Bike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman

What’s the latest health update ??

So sorry ... this thing isn’t just about dying as a lot of us tend to focus on...

I hope things have gotten a bit better or improved in some way??

God bless

Sean

Old Post 01-13-21 09:16 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Everything is pretty involved Sean.

But to keep it short.....
My wife had a lot of post Covid conditions. Some still extend to today. She's had scans and tests of all varieties. They don't know much about this. When a story or some type of news does come out, she knows about it already because she experienced it. Her mind is not the same. She has lawsuits pending over a couple employment and disability issues....but nothing gets anywhere because of Covid. I'm currently involved in a breach of contract lawsuit that's coming up on three years. Should have been completely settled last April. So between the stress of legal situations, the medical problems, employment problems, her family (nonstop) problems, ....Covid has really destroyed us. In us....I'm referring to our relationship. I don't know if she will ever fully mentally and/or physically heal. I don't think so. There are many much worse off. I'm in a good situation other than that.....and she always has her family....So we will come out in the end. One way or another. But prolly in different worlds.

Stay safe

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 01-14-21 07:35 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Breadman

That is a tragic and unfair situation you are in ...

I can’t believe it’s so mentally impairing that it can destroy a person like this ..

We all see death rates on the relatively low side .... 1% or so and have less fear towards it ...

But these stories need to be told and need to be heard

I’m so sorry my brother

What a horrible scenario you are dealing with ..

Try to hang in there but easier said than done

Old Post 01-23-21 05:16 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sending well wishes to you Breadman. Take care and be safe.

That goes for everyone too.

Old Post 02-01-21 08:51 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

You heard it here first

When does someone freak out about mosquitoes carrying Covid??

aka IntenseOperator

Old Post 03-02-21 09:54 PM
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Goodness don’t say that too loud
Prayers to Your family

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 03-03-21 12:47 AM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

checking in. I dont post at all here anymore, but all is well. I am now fully vaccinated so looking forward to a Vegas trip in June

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 03-25-21 10:23 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Received the second shot on Saturday...Can't wait to get the card laminated and use it as much as possible
Vegas in the fall !!

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 04-11-21 06:27 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Long Time.....

....Just swinging on a vine thru this jungle and decided to stop off at this tree. Good to reminisce.

Old Post 09-23-21 08:17 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Long while since checking in. Made it to 70 in one piece, retired in 2015 and doing well. Play it smart and be as safe as possible. Blessings to everyone!

Old Post 10-10-21 11:28 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lf25bonds
FoxDen Hall of Famer

When I started on this site I was 25 years old. Now I’m 40. Big difference from that cocky gambler back in the day.

I did get hella sick this year. Covid pneumonia they called it. Needed oxygen and all that. Funny cuz I thought this whole thing was kind of a hoax. But maybe it’s not. Or maybe I just got pneumonia. Who knows. But I’m good now.

As for betting I’m a pretty busy guy these days but I’ve developed some systems over the years that have proved successful. Baseball was solid for me. Especially in player futures. And I had braves 6-1 to win the NL.

But nothing has been as successful as my recent nhl system. So I continue to work in real life and gambling. I’m not retired like all you lucky guys in here. Bought a farm. I spend a good amount of time with a shovel as well.

Life is good. I could get healthier. Lose some weight and cut out the vices. But I think my best years are ahead as long as I can figure out how to keep the wife happy.

This has been the only forum on the internet I’ve stayed connected to and it speaks to the community we have here.

Old Post 11-12-21 01:17 AM
lf25bonds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lf25bonds Click here to Send lf25bonds a Private Message Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

Happy Holidays, everyone. And stay healthy.

Old Post 12-20-21 07:29 PM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: