StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday NFL 5*& 4*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday NFL 5*& 4*

5* Houston +13.5 vs New England

Way too many point to give, especially with a Pats defense I believe Texans can control clock against.Pats have outscored Texans 88-22 last 3 meetings over last 2 yrs and I think this is more of a motivator for Texans and after opening week blowout loss to Jacksonville, I think Texans will be more settled today.Offensive line biggest concern for me with Houston, but I think gameplan will be simplified here for Watson.Like points

4* New Orleans +5.5 vs Carolina
Saints are 0-2 and are an underdog to team where game has been decided by 5 or less points in last 5 meetings.Carolina outscored Buffalo and San Francisco 32-6 , but will face a better offense here and be challenged by Brees and Saint offense. I think this is a FG margin game.Nice trend for this one, Saints are 36-17-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.GL

Old Post 09-24-17 03:18 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

danny a. & gronk nicked up as well.

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-24-17 03:20 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry, 5 or less in last 4 meetings between Saints-Panthers, not last 5. Thanks Gary

Old Post 09-24-17 03:23 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the Texan pick. I was able to get 14, and jumped on it.

GL

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 09-24-17 03:29 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol TP.....whenever i wager against pats i come away bloody.

Old Post 09-24-17 03:51 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ronnie, so were my feeliing yesterday when looking at Bama-Vandy, I thought the points looked appealing but pulled away as my stomach hurt with thought of wagering against Tide.Pats look a bit vulnerable here and Texans have defensive weapons I believe to keep Pats Under 30 while they should have chance at 17 or more.I just hope Watson doesnt get rattled early and Texans offense implodes!

Old Post 09-24-17 04:33 PM
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Texans terrible line needs to keep Watson upright, and our front 7 needs to put the clamps on Brady and the Belicheats.

"Just Got Paid" -- ZZ Top
2008,2009 NCAA HOF Battle of the Brackets Champion

Old Post 09-24-17 04:39 PM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

Chris Hogan is hobbled also but I don't think it matters. The Pats defense against Watson is where the game lies.

Old Post 09-24-17 06:03 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

M-1, interesting game so far. Texans getting pressure on Brady, so unless Texans get into TO rutt, this should be close at end.

Old Post 09-24-17 08:12 PM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks cbones. You guys getting along ok in south part of state with recovery?

Old Post 09-25-17 02:20 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I remember a friend arguing with me after 2015 season that Cam Newton would be unstoppable over next few years.NFL coaching staffs usually are fairly good at adjusting and it is obvious with him.99.4 QR at end of 2015 and now around 70 since last year.

Old Post 09-25-17 08:07 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: