StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 4-20-18 Hockey thread, picks, info and more
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4-20-18 Hockey thread, picks, info and more

Three series could be closed out tonight and all three home teams can do it. I wonder what history says about that ????

Philadelphia at Pittsburgh 7:00 PM
Minnesota at Winnipeg 7:30 PM
Colorado at Nashville 9:30 PM

Old Post 04-20-18 04:39 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3 Home teams can close out 3-1 tonight. Should be a slam dunk right ?? Well not so fast.

Some conflicting info here, the Preliminary round has the home team hitting at 55.1%, but overall it's hitting at 64.3%, which is closer to what the lines are for Pitt and the Jets tonight. Not even going to mention the crazy line on the Preds. . But either way with the payouts all the teams are overlaying tonight. So history says take all the dogs, but remember history said the same thing a couple of nights ago and we all know what happened.

But you have to stick with your guns here, if you win just one game you can almost break even or make a profit depending on what line you get on Minny.

History says

Philly +212
Avs +269
Wild +193

Remember this is just one tool in your capping bag, don't make it the end all of your capping

Old Post 04-20-18 04:40 PM
lippsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lippsman Click here to Send lippsman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lippsman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Needless to say

Philly +212
Avs +269
Wild +193

Old Post 04-20-18 04:41 PM
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

They are daring me to take Nashville
So

Nashville for me
Nbl

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 04-21-18 01:16 AM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: