StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bowl Contest
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bowl Contest

Entry $25.00 per entry .Limited to 4 per person. The contest starts December 18, 2018. It is vs the spread . The Contest fees will be safely kept at Leaguesafe .Please see info below
--------------------------------------------
(contest site)
Login or create an account at http://www.poolhost.com.
Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.
Choose 'College Bowl Pick'em'.
To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and Pool Password.
For the Pool ID # type: 67261
For the Pool Password type: Longhorns19
--------------------------------------------
(Payment site)
Bowl Experts Challenge
Your league's payment link: https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3887376
Pay with dbit or credit card and or E-Check.

Old Post 12-15-18 07:52 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Chris, Is this a pretty secure site for payment. have you used it before. I have only a handful on my site, so we all may just join your contest. Just had my Credit card hacked so was just being cautious. Thanks

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-15-18 08:45 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok to share this link and info?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 12-15-18 08:50 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yes you can share

Yes, we use this site for our fantasy football leagues and it works great. Payouts go out same day as winners confirmed. I won a league last year and the money was in my bank account quickly!

Old Post 12-15-18 08:53 PM
Chris511 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Chris511 Click here to Send Chris511 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

Only 3 entries total so far

C'mon boys!

Old Post 12-17-18 03:47 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Is that it or just statfox entries. How many total in your group. I have a couple but would think we need more than that.

Old Post 12-17-18 03:53 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Got several of my buds to sign up. Good luck

Old Post 12-18-18 03:46 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey. I have three entries paid. A couple friends entering also. Let me know if all is good.

Old Post 12-18-18 04:09 AM
dg84

Just joined. Had been looking for a bowl contest with spreads instead of confidence points. Thanks for running this!

Old Post 12-18-18 05:58 AM
dg84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dg84 Click here to Send dg84 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

im seeing 15 total now.

way to go Tex!

Old Post 12-18-18 11:53 PM
Chris511
StatFox Hall of Famer

16 now

Im going to see if I can make a late push to get more folks in .Messaging all my football contacts

Old Post 12-18-18 11:57 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: