StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 2018-2019 NHL Plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL YTD 29-39(-17*s)

Sunday NHL 2-17-2019

2* NY Rangers +200 vs Pittsburgh

Simply can't trust Penguins as a chalk this big.They are 4-6 at a time when their game should be picking up and isen't and are off a loss last night, which may be reason they are getting pounded. This Penguin team not as good as recent versions and Rangers in best form of season right now with 8-6 last 14 and 4 of those 6 losses by 1 goal. I like their chances @ +200

Old Post 02-17-19 05:52 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* Minnesota -1.5 @ +240 vs St.Louis

I know a lot of "experts" tell you not to fade a hot team like Blues(9-0 run). The only problem with that thinking is the value in fading them is the greatest when they are peaking. Case here with Blues. Minnesota has lost three in a roll and last two at home and essentially have a record on par with Blues.I will back Minnesota on PL,

Old Post 02-17-19 06:05 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: