StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL Monday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
alex_5

NHL Monday

1* Devils

GLTA

Old Post 02-18-13 04:26 PM
alex_5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex_5 Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you going to lay the -200???? if i was you and you liked them then i would bet the ats that would be nj -1.5 +150 then it would put the odds in your fav

Old Post 02-18-13 04:32 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
alex_5

2-1 new jersey

Old Post 02-18-13 04:40 PM
alex_5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex_5 Edit post   Report post
jbr_njc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yea got to bet 2 to make one that is way to much at 100 games you would have to win 71% to make money if you bet the line then you would only have to win about 36% to win money. I was just trying to point something out you can bet how you want to its your money I was trying to give advice

Old Post 02-18-13 04:48 PM
jbr_njc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jbr_njc Click here to Send jbr_njc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
alex_5

i appreciate the lookout, in this case i lost but i see where your coming from and it makes sense, ill take it into consideration next time i look at the lines

Old Post 02-18-13 11:33 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: