StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday MLB 5*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday MLB 5*

5* Texas vs Toronto Over 9

This over is absolutely barking at me and I think its because Biagini(Relief Pitcher) is on mound and I am expecting someone to clip him for 7 or 8 runs at some point thru 3 or 4 innings.Texas might do trick today.Cashner has actually pitched better then I expected, but looking for some regression from him as we get into June.Trends point to Under but Situation leans to a 8-4 type game for me. I like Over. GL

Old Post 05-28-17 05:53 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

wagers 73/26, $'s 92/08
of course the Ump has a good bit to say here, i would guess why the line has only moved with juice slightly
GL

Old Post 05-28-17 05:58 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

the pen may help get you there as the F5 total just took an interesting turn, once again, i believe with the Ump's F5 record
GL

Old Post 05-28-17 06:04 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Sunday, 05/28/2017 (915) TEXAS vs. (916) TORONTO
Favoring: Over on the total.
Play Over - Home teams where the total is 9 to 9.5 (TORONTO) - poor hitting team (AVG <=.260) against a good starting pitcher (ERA <=4.20) -AL, with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.300 or better on the season-AL
(43-15 over the last 5 seasons.) (74.1%, +28.3 units. Rating=3*)
The situation's record this season is: (4-1 +3.2 units).

Old Post 05-28-17 06:51 PM
msudogs

turning it over to you, you should be ok as it's bullpen time
GL

Old Post 05-28-17 08:56 PM
msudogs

all the umpire plays seem to hit today, of course hard to go against the Mets run tonight
GL

Old Post 05-29-17 01:23 AM
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike,
Biagini and Cashner surprised me with Quality Starts. I thought at least one of them would get drilled, if not both. The world of wagering. GL

Old Post 05-29-17 01:35 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: