StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > over or under
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

over or under

9 months till the"prez" either gets impeached or assassinated. either would be acceptable for me. vegas should put out a line for it.

Old Post 01-12-17 01:31 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
timande
FoxDen Hall of Famer

lets give him a chance

Old Post 01-12-17 01:49 AM
timande is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timande Click here to Send timande a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For the past month or so, there have been LONG TERM FUTURES ODDS posted on the 2020 Presidential Election.

ronnie111, along the lines of what you're talking about and for a LONG TERM FUTURES PROP bet, what do you think the odds would be on this:

PROP BET

donald trump still has the title of President of the United States of America on January 19, 2021.

YES -
NO -

If for any reason whatsoever, he is NOT the President, the NO WAGERS would be declared WINNERS.

Old Post 01-12-17 03:11 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My book has these Trump props

12:00 EST
Will Donald Trump be Impeached in his First Term as President of USA
YES --+300
NO ---400

12:00 EST
Will Donald Trump Serve a Full Term as President of USA
YES ---250
NO --+200

I've got a couple bills on him getting impeached (and hoping to see it happen).

Old Post 01-12-17 06:15 AM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jerseyguy

Ronnie

He needs to be shut down (period)......and I agree one way or the other.....I watched Jimmie Fallon last night, he had the First Lady as a guest, WOW i hope she runs in 2020....I have ALWAYS been a second chance guy, but this guy @#$%&
It's like betting the JETS week after week, and hoping for a change, LOL................

Joe

Old Post 01-12-17 04:47 PM
jerseyguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerseyguy Click here to Send jerseyguy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think this should be moved to the other forum, as it was pointed out to me when I brought this kinda stuff up..

On a side note, when talking of assassination of the President, I think you will quickly get on their watch list..

Be careful with those type remarks. I would guess the Government has website trolls who monitor those things.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 01-12-17 05:39 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

as long as they don't put me on the no fly list, i don't care. hell, they would probably agree with these posts.

Old Post 01-12-17 06:11 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sorry guys

Don't like the theme of this thread.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 01-12-17 07:39 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie!

This is one of the reasons I stopped getting on here.

Your a F*CKIN' AZZHOLE!

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 01-14-17 04:10 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdaddy3213
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree IM. Wanting to come here to discuss sports and betting and have to deal with this bull**** being posted is exactly why I will not be back! Making comments about assassinating our incoming President is one of the most asinine things one can post!!

I was called a dueschbag by Ronnie for not liking the comments of comparing Trump's win to 911 to which I overlooked. I thought we were all mature adults and could move past these political differences but I guess not. A lot of us has had to deal with Obama for the last 8 years to which thanks to Obamacare, my health insurance premiums are $2000 a month with a $12,000 deductible. Not one time did I post my displeasure on a place like here! If I wanted to hear anyone's liberal, Clinton loving opinions I would turn on the Communist News Network - CNN.

Hasta La Vista - I'm done with Statfox forum!

Old Post 01-14-17 05:08 PM
bigdaddy3213 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdaddy3213 Click here to Send bigdaddy3213 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good riddance.

Old Post 01-14-17 06:31 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: