StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Trump
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So. You up for the cap wager.?

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-12-18 08:16 PM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

not a good day for the sloth

manafort found guilty of tax and bank fraud.
michael cohen takes a plea deal. cohen knows where all the bodies are buried.
how many yankee hats could i buy for 5K?

Old Post 08-21-18 11:33 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So 5000 it is? Lets do it. I will take care of the details.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 08-22-18 03:21 AM
Tex is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have you noticed you are in the minority around here?

Old Post 08-22-18 03:23 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

and that maters to me why? you are the 35% that are the victims of this cult leader.
i feel sorry for you. you are pitiful. the blue wave is coming cowboy.

Old Post 08-22-18 06:40 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pitiful? Only my wife and best friends are allowed to call me that. Please call me scumbag, idiot or something else. And thanks for your concern.

Old Post 08-22-18 03:56 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ronnie quote
"i'll wager 5k right now he doesn't complete his 1st term. you are silly"

Must be special K cereal.

Old Post 08-23-18 03:57 AM
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/...nd-the-curtain/

America will never heal until we the people quit bickering at the minutiae of skin color and sexual orientation etc. The ruling class is playing us like fools.. It's the Government that's this issue and the "Just-us" is hands out to us plebeians..

Old Post 08-24-18 07:42 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Politics is still old school stuff.

So Trump will make a few rules, and things will move on.

China will take over.

And I plan on coming back as the first sentient life to run for President of the world.

OK!

What is the bet?

I actually just came to play you a nice song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SemTCE-rXFM

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 08-25-18 02:01 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Odds for Trump are still way too high.

I am all crippled out. Good night! lol

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 08-25-18 02:14 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

https://www.creepsonamission.com/

Old Post 08-28-18 06:51 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster65@bellso
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Did you take the bet you offered? Thought so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AewsqzhTQ

"do not have sex with an animal that has not been declawed"

"MAMA HAS APPROVED THIS MESSAGE"

Old Post 05-25-19 05:05 AM
buster65@bellso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster65@bellso Click here to Send buster65@bellso a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster65@bellso
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Meant for poster Ronnie.....

Old Post 05-25-19 05:10 AM
buster65@bellso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster65@bellso Click here to Send buster65@bellso a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: