StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 11/19 CBB OVC Play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

11/19 CBB OVC Play

Jacksonville State at Oregon -7' (1H)

This is the back end of a long road trip for Jax State. They got blown out at UNLV Saturday and tonight take on the Ducks -- who haven't left home yet and just hammered Vandy by 26.

Jacksonville State will try to muddy up the game since they can't shoot particularly well (21% from 3) and hope to just score on a lot of garbage buckets.

Oregon should control the glass -- they've got a +7.6 rebounding differential. Jax State's differential is -2.3 -- and that includes games against Reinhardt, Eastern Michigan and Alabama A&M.

I'm always worried about the OVC backdoor cover on the road against a Power 6 team -- so I'll fly with the Ducks in the first half.

Good luck to everybody tonight.

CBB OVC:
Oregon -7' (1H)

YTD:
CBB OVC: 5-4-1, +1.6 Units
CBB: 0-1, -1.1 Units

Old Post 11-20-12 12:17 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NYHigh
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oregon outrebounded them 18-10.

I hope everybody had a good night.

CBB OVC:
Oregon -7' (1H)...WINNER

YTD:
CBB OVC: 6-4-1, +2.6 Units
CBB: 0-1, -1.1 Units

Old Post 11-20-12 05:51 AM
NYHigh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYHigh Click here to Send NYHigh a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

NYHigh

solid call
GL

Old Post 11-20-12 09:46 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: