StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > NFL is stupid
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL is stupid

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/as-texas-considers-a-bathroom-bill-the-nfl-issues-a-warning/ar-AAmQZKX?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Restrooms

Mens: if you have a d ick

Womens: If you don't

Seems to have worked well for the last 200 years you idiots.

Old Post 02-13-17 02:41 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think I May organize a March.. Oh wait. me and my friends have to work

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-13-17 02:43 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is News!

I did not realize you had any friends

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-14-17 09:02 PM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Right wing nutters Mantra #27

People who march obviously don't have jobs.

Or could they possibly ...
1. Call in sick
2. Take a day of vacation
3. Maybe self employed
4. Are retired.
5. Are students

Nope. 100% lazy bums who leach off the system.

That's out story and we're sticking to it!

Old Post 02-14-17 10:20 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yep.. Great idea for a vacation.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-14-17 10:23 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Probably just a bunch of doctors, lawyers and businessmen who are afraid of having their taxes lowered.

Old Post 02-14-17 10:26 PM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Or prob some disgruntled Drumpf supporters who are having Pre Oligarchy Syndrome (POS).

Old Post 02-14-17 10:52 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RD

i like that. there should be three political parties....dems, repubs and logicals. and tots love your sarcasm. did i give you lessons? priceless.

Old Post 02-14-17 10:56 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you cant win an argument, just start tossing insults. Heckuva strategy.

Old Post 02-15-17 12:16 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I didn't know there was such a thing as disgruntled Trump supporters.

March on!!!

Old Post 02-15-17 12:18 AM
Tots_McGee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you cant win an argument, just start tossing insults. Heckuva strategy.

hypocrite:

Definition of hypocrite

: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

http://mainememorial.org/

Old Post 02-15-17 04:32 AM
Tots_McGee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tots_McGee Click here to Send Tots_McGee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Get you a good pair of shoes and enjoy next month.

Namaste

Old Post 02-15-17 03:43 PM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

"I didn't know there was such a thing as disgruntled Trump supporters."

Well then you aren't looking very hard.

http://www.metro.us/news/do-you-regret-voting-for-donald-trump-don-t-worry-you-re-not-alone/zsJqaB---k66l4mRxch6gU/

Here are just a few of the better ones ...

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
The cast and producers of Hamilton, which I hear is highly overrated, should immediately apologize to Mike Pence for their terrible behavior
Follow

Jeramy Hobby @Etheak
@realDonaldTrump I voted for you. This is what we get? A butthurt president?? This is not what I voted for. Toughen up buttercup
5:45 PM - 20 Nov 2016

Signing orders to move forward with the construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines in the Oval Office. pic.twitter.com/OErGmbBvYK
Follow
californiaoutdoorman @RPouard
@realDonaldTrump Americans are against the Dakota pipeline!! Not what I voted for!!! Bad idea! Bad plan! Please rethink this ☝️!
12:01 PM - 24 Jan 2017

...dwindling subscribers and readers.They got me wrong right from the beginning and still have not changed course, and never will. DISHONEST
Follow
Aaron Mesic @AaronMesic
@realDonaldTrump ... you're the President now. I voted for you. This is not what i voted for. Stop caring about nonsense and focus.
7:26 AM - 28 Jan 2017

Scott Willis @WillisAthGA
Damn @realDonaldTrump keeps getting worse every day. Can I take my vote back? #DonaldTrump #potus45 #trumpregrets
6:03 PM - 25 Jan 2017

EVERYONE'S HITLER!! @ItsAllCancer
@realDonaldTrump Dude, I voted for you, but your MISSPELLINGS and constant obsession over how MEDIA covers you, is PISSING ME OFF!
7:17 AM - 28 Jan 2017

The #MarchForLife is so important. To all of you marching --- you have my full support!
Follow
Animals follow us -: @Animalsfollowus
@realDonaldTrump what a hypocrite. I supported you until ur stupid stand on abortion, sad.
2:13 PM - 27 Jan 2017

Old Post 02-15-17 11:39 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

you support him, yet you are disgruntled?

Hmm.. I am confused.

And no I am not looking very hard. No reason to.

Looks like March madness came a couple months early this year.

March on!!!

Old Post 02-16-17 01:33 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cant please all the people all of the time, so just try and please some of the people some of the time.

Hope those disgruntlers can wait another four years to vote. May wear out a heckuva lotta shoes by then.
Personally I think Dr Scholls work fine for Marching..

Old Post 02-16-17 01:35 AM
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Past tense

You supported him, now you're disgruntled. It helps if you read the tweets before making an incorrect assumption.

Actually it's a Drumpf rally up next. Get your $hit kickers on and Make America Hate Again.

Old Post 02-16-17 07:15 AM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"These boots were made for walking and that's just what I'll do....."

good tune.

Old Post 02-16-17 07:19 PM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This discussion is .....

What makes statfox the special place that it will always be ...

I love this **** ..,.

Hey Tex . Which bathroom are you gonna pick ??

You now have a choice .. I know it's been a confusing time period for you

Thank god for science and facts...

Logic is all we need to dismantle this insane administration ... Or do we need more than science and facts at this point ???

You tell me Tex?? How is it going in America right now???????!

Old Post 02-17-17 12:32 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will choose the ones where the peckers hang out.

Actually things are going well it seems in this great country. Democracy at its finest.

If Trump is as bad as many predict, he will self destruct, so I don't know all the fuss is about.

Old Post 02-17-17 01:02 AM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm just glad my car is not running like this "fine tuned machine".

Old Post 02-17-17 02:20 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: