StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday CBB
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday CBB

Still puzzled on how GT couldn't stop Hanlan who rings up 40. You run out to a 15 - 0 start and loses by 20? Gregory did a lousy job coaching this contest.

6 - 3 yesterday

ACC

BC / MIA

Refs let them play yesterday, edge to Miami if the trend continues. With that said, the sharps are grabbing the points. Public is on MIA due to basic trends and rested team factor, even though BC is on a little roll and MIA has been poor ats of late. I think MIA comes out flat and the total looks to me as the books are anticipating a slower paced contest. Boston College does have a nice 74% trend backing them along with the "smart" money backing and that's good enough for me.

Boston College +8*

NCST / VIR

Coin flip and a line with no value, but riding the wolfpack today. Leaning on Over as well

NC State - 1.5**

Early contests

Illinois + points** (I'll take DD at the tip)

Butler - 1.5** (Gut Pick - riding these kids)

Old Post 03-15-13 03:44 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Bromoe

good points here, let's enjoy
GL

Old Post 03-15-13 05:14 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4 PM

Line is dropping like a Rock...

So. Mississippi - 2.5

Old Post 03-15-13 09:56 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

6 PM

Bethune-Cookman +4*

Old Post 03-15-13 11:56 PM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Orangemen +1.5

Iowa State +6

Old Post 03-16-13 12:51 AM
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looking at....

Kansas State -2
San Diego State +2.5

Peace and Good Luck

Old Post 03-16-13 01:03 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: