StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sun NFL 11/17
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sun NFL 11/17

Really don't like this card today. Lean to Wash, Pitt, NYJ, and GB. Just playing the Saints. Brees in his dome and Kapernick struggling, gotta play the home team.

NO -3

*In CBB, Oregon St and the 'brother-in-law', make their annual Thanksgiving trip to the DC area a few days early. This year, they take on the Terps -12' at the Comcast Center. They've been playing the cupcakes of the area, Howard, Mason, Towson, etc... Without looking back, I think they've covered every one. Being the conspiracy theorist I am, I don't think today will be any different. I'm sure 'someone' will be in attendance. Playing Ore St +12'.

Speaking of attendance...most of you know I live and work in the Gettysburg area. This year marked the 150th anniversary of the Battle. Which means Tuesday marks the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address. For about 5-6 weeks, there have been US Marshalls scouring the area. The road past the Cemetery has been blocked for a couple weeks now. Yeah, word has leaked very faintly, that we are getting a 'visitor'. What a great way to spend a million bucks worth of tax dollars. Yeah, I know that 'everyone', in the past and future, has done photo ops before and it will continue. Why not spend it on 'stimulating' our brand new health care?!? ha Sarcasm doesn't type very well, but now that everyone knows my political position, I'm done. Definitely the wrong forum for this rant, but I feel better now!

For your entertainment........

***Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth

GL Den

CFB
28-20

NFL
15-9

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-17-13 05:14 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

thanks & yes i know of two people here who might make the game. you are doing a fantastic job with the pros, keep it up
GL

Old Post 11-17-13 05:22 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dld3151
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm with you on the Saints. BOL today!

Old Post 11-17-13 05:28 PM
dld3151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dld3151 Click here to Send dld3151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Gonna tail. Thanks.

That's funny, you posted the Gettysburg Address and I have had his quote in my signature for over a year now.

As always, BOL sir.

Old Post 11-17-13 05:35 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add

Saints -3
Broncos -7

My book just dropped the Broncos to 7. Good weather in Denver tonite. Gonna lay it.

GL Den

CFB
28-20

NFL
15-9

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-17-13 05:37 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like your small card

Looks like crap today.

Great day yesterday col foots and NBA.

Gonna plant Tomatoes today.

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-17-13 05:43 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jaxon

Keep up the good work,....you play golf,..ever play The Links of Gettyburg,...good course,......a guy I went to high school with, built it and lives on one of the houses on the course.

Old Post 11-17-13 05:49 PM
jaxon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaxon Click here to Send jaxon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The SAINTS are going to raise the roof on the SUPERDOME.

Good Luck Today!

Old Post 11-17-13 06:19 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah Jaxon

I played there last summer. Great course. When they opened it up, they had the fees out of sight. Were expecting to draw DC/Balt people up. Didn't happen and they almost went broke, I heard. Fees are normal for the area now. Beautiful place.

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-17-13 06:43 PM
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

mule
u prob on right side with aints
but something tells me harbaugh gets boys
tp go old school smashmouth

love the broncos
best of luck today brother!

Old Post 11-17-13 07:00 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BOL Irish. With you on the late game.

Old Post 11-17-13 08:11 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Saints -3 ..... push
Broncos -7

Thoughts.....
49ers with less than 200 yds total offense. Stayed in the game with turnovers and lost it on penalties. QB penalties are making this game harder to watch.

Pittsburgh?!?! Nice uniforms! LMAO
Atlanta? WTF is going on?!?
Houston....We have a problem!
Seattle at home...looks to be unbeatable for sure!
Belmont! Good for you!
Oregon St and the 'brother-in-law' play??.......up 5 with 2 minutes to play....can't jinx this one....the fix was in.......calling it early.....automatic $$$$$ ..... ha

GL Den

CFB
28-20

NFL
15-9

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-18-13 02:22 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

Saints -3 ..... push
Broncos -7 ..... win

GL Den

CFB
28-20

NFL
16-9

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-18-13 11:49 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: