StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Saturday Night 3* Arena Football
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Saturday Night 3* Arena Football

3* Cleveland +14 vs Philadelphia

Soul one first meeting this season between these two by 17,so expect Cleveland to be ready at home tonight.Cleveland on 3 game win streak and last weeks win was on road against improving Tampa Bay.Soul off wins over Orlando and Arizona so I feel this might be a tough spot for them to have a lot of energy.I like Cleveland +16.5

Old Post 05-28-16 11:33 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Been waiting to see a post from you and will tail, gl.........

Old Post 05-29-16 12:51 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am in......still on tilt from the white sox collapse

Old Post 05-29-16 01:17 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks guys, all kinds of typos. Line should have been +14 when I posted not +16.5 Hope it pulls thru

Old Post 05-29-16 03:35 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

outright winner! Thanks Trader........

Old Post 05-29-16 06:29 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: