StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Freaky Friday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Freaky Friday

Mad max shut down the cards for 7 innings in his last outing and may have turned the corner. I just look at his inflated walk total this year and that's got me scared to back him. Lackey has been fools gold thus far. His numbers look decent because of all the run support he has received. One thing he is though is a competitor and big game pitcher. He either gets rocked or pitches a gem today. I am off to the game and wouldn't be surprised w a slug fest.

Cubs best chance is their very patient approach and hope to wait max out if he's not getting the corners from John Hirshbeck who is a pretty fair umpire.

3 units Cubs

1.5 units Cubs over 7'

Wind blowing out but the wind at Wrigley hasn't been the factor it's typically been the last 2 years. Perhaps hitters trying too hard to get the ball up in the wind or the new giant scoreboards n video boards are blocking some wind gusts or even the global warming factor,

I will be in the bleachers praying for a Cubs homer ball.

Old Post 05-06-16 07:25 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

All over that over, thank you!!!

Old Post 05-06-16 07:32 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

show

i bet against him with the cards last sunday...he got into his rhythm and the game was over. hopefully cubbies will fare better.

Old Post 05-06-16 09:00 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wish I'd followed the over the way this is starting.....the jump from 7.5 to 8 scared me off

Old Post 05-06-16 09:12 PM
KKoss51 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KKoss51 Click here to Send KKoss51 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

2-2 after 2 woot woot

Old Post 05-06-16 09:26 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Back to Back Cubby Jacks!! 4-2

Old Post 05-06-16 09:32 PM
KKoss51 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KKoss51 Click here to Send KKoss51 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow....Cubbies Killing It! Great calls.

Old Post 05-06-16 10:25 PM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought the key for the Cubs to win would be the lefties but Jesus this was ridiculous.

On to the night card

3 units Redsox +105

2 units Oakland A's -110 ( hate betting against the hot O's at home w out getting + money back but Ubaldo is on my automatic fade list in this scenario )

2 units Jays / Dodgers under 8'

2 units Jays under 4' 1st 5
Banking Maeda and Stroman have the advantage here against these powerful offenses as neither lineup has any familiarity w each starter( not even spring training at bats ). If each starter limits the free passes, we should cash both wagers easy

2 units Braves +160 ( Grienke / Blair )
Mismatch on paper, but Blair is the one pitching better right now. The Dbacks offense is in a serious funk right now. Let's hope they stay quiet one more night.

I really like the Phillies but the Marlins are pretty hot right now so I think I am going to lay off. Too many plays and I might have a late game too pending on what I see when I get home.

Old Post 05-06-16 11:17 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2 units tigers -120

Going to chase the tigers for a win in this series.

Playing both home dogs in the association

Old Post 05-07-16 12:36 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding a couple more

2 units twins +115

2 units twins over 9

2 units Astros over 9

Let's get some runs

Old Post 05-07-16 02:13 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ricky Nolasco sucks

5 units Angels +130

3 units mets / pads under 6'

Old Post 05-07-16 04:14 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow the umpire just stole the game from the Redsox. I have never seen an umpire just give a game to a team like this.

Redsox should be furious but then again they had so many chances and didn't capitalize in multiple innings

Old Post 05-07-16 04:28 AM
KKoss51
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Those calls on Ball 4 and Ball 5 to Ortiz were ridiculous

Old Post 05-07-16 04:30 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: