StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday freakiest
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday freakiest

If thise dirty redsox could have pushed across 1 more run I would of hit a nice 6 team parlay. Damn dirty dogs and they had a runner or 3rd w less then 2 outs twice and didn't get him in.

Something tells me the Cubs are going to have problems today, but I still can't bet against them as they have been a real $ maker this year.

2 units Cubs -1'

2 units under 7'

2 units Cubs team total under 4'

Old Post 04-29-16 08:03 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

Great calls bud, anything late?

Old Post 04-29-16 11:09 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Going to keep chugging along

3 units fish even

3 units O's

3 units sox over 8

3 units pirates over 7'

2 units mutts -1 +115

Good luck

Old Post 04-29-16 11:38 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Great calls ? Not sure about that. Got real lucky and unlucky w that grand slam.

Cubs are just a machine right now

3 unit parlay tribe / pirates

Trying to sweep the "other " sports again tonight. Waiting to see where line goes in next 30 mins or so

Will the blues be satisfied by finally beating the big brother Hawks and flame out? Or will this springboard them to bigger and better things?

I just know when the Cubs finally beat their big bro last yr in the cards, they ran out of gas for the next round and got swept.

Old Post 04-29-16 11:57 PM
Cosmo Kramer

U won 2-1 right? Should've been a 3-0 sweep???

Old Post 04-30-16 12:14 AM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yea, Sac fly or base hit vs a grand slam and I sweep the board. It's okay because a DP would have killed about 4 open parlays and 1 parlay I was able to close out so I can't be picky about getting the very lucky RL cover in the bottom of the 8th

Old Post 04-30-16 12:27 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Going to get my money back from Colby Lewis . He's pitching way above his head. Angels hitters have had a lot of success and you know they love coming to hit in Arlington

3 units Angels -1

Dee Gordon PED suspension plus getting in at 6-7am central time should make the Marlins a pure bet against, but I cannot back Davies as he's just not good enough to hold the fish down. Adam Conley is going to be a solid pitcher in time as he has a nice mix of pitches. He also left early for Milwaukee so at least he will be rested. I think the rest factor catches up w them over the weekend and I will be fading the fish then

2 units fish

Going w both road teams. Like the Raptors a tad better then the heat, but the heat will be getting the calls today and you know Wade is going to push the issue

Old Post 04-30-16 01:15 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Least one over came in. Thank you big 7th inning

2 more. Going against the grain w 2 unpopular plays. 1 false favorite and 1 w too much value to pass up

2 units A's +115
Major league debut against a team that K's a lot. What's Manaea strong point? Striking people out. He uses the park to his advantage and throws strikes, I love his chances.

2 units Pads +170

1 unit Pads + 175 1st 5

Dodgers bats are ice cold and Alex wood shouldn't be laying this number to anyone.

Old Post 04-30-16 03:55 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

6-0 lead w 2 outs and nobody on and I have to now sweat my top plays Marlins as pen has blown no no, shutout, and r a bloop n blast away from ruining my night

Old Post 04-30-16 05:11 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: