StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Titanic Thursday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Titanic Thursday

Knew nats line was fishy, but thought I was being smart playing the ML. Gotta give it up to Helickson as he was in rare form.

Another bullpen meltdown AGAIN ruined what could of been a very nice late evening card

Couple early ones

4 units A's +130
Going to keep fading Sanchez til he burns me

3 units A's under 8'
Public pounding the over. Cold weather should hopefully suppress some gopher balls. I expect Sanchez to pitch much better then last Saturday, but still should still give up enough to get us a 4-2 win.

4 units Cubs -1'
Arrieta has not lost for us yet this year so have to keep riding him

3 units Rockies over 11
Hasn't let me down yet this series so going to the well and hope for 4 straight overs.

1 units Rockies over 5' -120 1st 5?

Old Post 04-28-16 05:39 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gl today Stoppa.

6 Rings

Old Post 04-28-16 07:20 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am idiot. Should have bet the over in tigers / A's game knowing one would get blown up. Just let the weather and umpire persuade me too much.

2 units Phillies +145

2 units Phillies over 7

Old Post 04-28-16 09:45 PM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Joe should of let Arrieta get 3 more outs. He's was 2 quality starts away from breaking the all time record for consecutive quality starts ( BS stat since the majority of his starts are much better then 6 inn 3 runs )

Want to fade Danks again, but line has gone up too high for my comfort considering how hot the sox are. Just going to hope that the O's are due for an offensive outburst at Camden.

3 units O's over 8'

3 units Redsox over 8'

2 units Redsox -1'

Playing the Caps and Hawks

Old Post 04-29-16 12:34 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Had a feeling buckholtz would choke but just didn't want to be against those hot sox bats. No more overthinking from now on.

3 units Az Dbacks +115

2 units Marlins ( Fernandez / Maeda ) + 110

Old Post 04-29-16 03:04 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1 unit Dbacks over 8'

1 unit Marlins under 6'

Old Post 04-29-16 03:47 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: