StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL 10* Service GOY
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NHL 10* Service GOY

Been busy all day and just noticed I had this from a pal in mailbox,so wanted to shoot it along to anyone that wants to use it.

LPW Sports Forecast NHL

10* Game of Year Chicago -105

Old Post 02-07-16 12:16 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

they joined us this morning with an EPL over, they are 3-0 with Gold Circle Plays today, they are a little hard but can be found on the net

Old Post 02-07-16 12:23 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Mike. I get them sporadically from a friend who also sends me some Marc Lawrence from time to time. I will pass on this NHL but good luck if you tail it

Old Post 02-07-16 12:29 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Already was on this game, you don't have to twist my arm to now unload on the Hawks

Hawk's and good luck

Old Post 02-07-16 02:26 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Showstoppa, I didnt play it and wouldnt it figure its 5-1 going into 3rd. lol

Old Post 02-07-16 03:44 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So far so good

Thanks for the nudge / confidence to go almost double what I was originally going to bet.

Barring a collapse, I got some extra loot cakes to dump on the super bowl !!!!

Old Post 02-07-16 03:50 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad you benefitted showstoppa.They have Gold Circle up today in Premier League and NBA per their website so if I get those from someone I will pass along here

Old Post 02-07-16 04:12 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: