StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my largest play of the year
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my largest play of the year

car-3.5(-140)
1120-800

if this were a movie the old guy would ride off into the sunset with a victory here....too bad for him this is real life. when den beat pats they had no running game to be concerned with, hardly the case vs car. car is plus 28
in turnover margin this year.....unheard of. IMO cam is going to love this big stage and show the country he is truly the league MVP. cam won't be sitting in the pocket
like the immobile brady was. got invited to SB party in ny city so i'll be gone till monday....have a large portion of crow ready for me if this goes down, gl and enjoy the 27-17 car victory.

Old Post 02-05-16 06:41 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Attaboy!

I got in early,
Carolina -4
Under 46 (-120)

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-05-16 07:44 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

on 'em !!!!!!!!!!!!! don't think it's gonna be close at the end.

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 02-05-16 09:44 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nothing wrong with taking a stand. I got burned last night with one of bigger plays last night, but hey, move on to the next play.

FWIW, I see Car talking care of business too. Denver looked strong on defense vs the Pats, but the NE OL was very subpar.

Denver did get burned in several games during the second half of the season. I can see it happening again.

Old Post 02-05-16 11:30 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL with the play Ronnie and have a great time in NYC watching the game. I would be with you %100 if I pulled the trigger early, but I didn't and the more and more I think about it everything is telling me to take Denver here so I'm going to wait until Sunday and put everything in my 5dimes account on Denver won't be much will be under $250 depending on how college basketball goes tomorrow could be more or less we will wait and see.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 02-06-16 12:21 AM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

loser

kudos to peyton on win #200.

MLB/NFL/CFB
final tally for season

55 days till MLB.

Old Post 02-08-16 07:15 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: