StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wednesday College Hoops 3*
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wednesday College Hoops 3*

3* Yale/Duke Over 149

This is actually a solid Ivy League team that Duke faces tonight,but pertaining to tonights match up, it looks like Yale will enjoy increased pace here and have a good chance to score more then what they did last year in slower paced IVY meetings.Outside of meeting with Kentucky, Duke has scored 79+ in all other match ups and I feel they will exceed 90 tonight.Yale should exceed 60 fairly easy and also Yale 8-2 Over in last 10 non-conference games while Duke usually does well with totals in this range. I like Over

Old Post 11-25-15 10:25 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i'm looking at the 1H as well, let's get this
GL

Old Post 11-25-15 10:54 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

very rare that this total has not budged, bring it home
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 01:04 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I noticed that as well Mike, not sure if that is attributable to suspicion of Ivy league teams scoring ability or just not much interest in total.

Old Post 11-26-15 01:33 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

this type of game has been with me in football, looking good , then emptied the bench & all they do is run the offense & miss shots, we'll get the next one
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 03:55 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: