StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 Wed 11/25
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 Wed 11/25

Duq vs W Kentucky @ 230pm. Both teams are playing their 3rd straight. Both have played an OT game. The Dukies backcourt lit it up in their last game after being shut down by Pepperdine the nite before. I'm gonna stick with them today.

Duq -2

LaSalle @ Penn 700pm. A Big 5 game in Philly. LaSalle is going back to their 4 guard set after struggling last year with their 2 big man set. With Wright and Zack graduating, it's kinda out of necessity, but also was the offense Giannini has been successful with in the past. Penn brings back all 5 starters, but with a new head coach. They were way down with 3 point production last year, and Donahue wants them to shoot more 3s. They've been chucking it up so far....about 100 in 4 games. But have had very little luck......around 25%. They can not match 3s with LaSalle. A Big 5 game in the Palestra, usually calls for a dog play. With Penn trying new stuff early in the year, I'm going with the Explorers tonite.

LaSalle -4

A couple other later games I'm looking at......George Mason/Manhattan, Creighton/UMass, and Maryland/URI.

GL Den

CFB
35-23

NFL
17-24

A10
8-2

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-25-15 07:43 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gobble gobble..........

get 'em Mule Man !!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-25-15 11:49 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

Really need your opinion on Umass, Manhattan and URI brother, god bless!

Old Post 11-25-15 11:58 PM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Irish bol tonight.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-26-15 12:02 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Had the Dukes in the 1H earlier & hope we match on a couple lore coming up
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 12:17 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

we have a 1H total coming your way
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 01:05 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update......Adds...

Duq -2 ..... win
LaSalle -4

URI v Maryland
Rhodies have struggled to score since Matthews went down in the opener (I'm not counting the Cleveland St game). He was their leading returning scorer. They have, however, kept up their defensive intensity from last year. They'll have to step it up even more tonite. Terps are shooting lights out (from 2 pt range). Over 50% every game so far. 3's, not so good. They actually haven't played up to their potential yet. The last 3 games were fairly close ones. They will break out soon. Tonite? Hard to break out against a good defense. But, gotta score to win. This is a good one to stay away from. Gonna play small on the 1h. URI hangs for awhile??

URI 1h +3'

UMass/Creighton
I think UMass is playing over their heads so far, but I haven't been able to watch them yet. Definitely a rebuilding year. 2 seniors in the backcourt will win them some games, but they only go with a mainly, 6 deep rotation. They beat Clemson last time out. The other 3 games were cupcakes. Needless to say, Creighton is rebuilding also, after the coach's kid graduated. They got strapped by the Hoosiers last week and struggled with Rutgers Monday nite. A UMass letdown from beating Clemson? I don't think Kellogg will let that happen.

UMass +4'

No opinion on the GM game. Sorry. No time.

GL Den

CFB
35-23

NFL
17-24

A10
9-2

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-26-15 01:11 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cosmo Kramer

Mule

U post Creighton in the contest and Umass here, what gives bud?

Old Post 11-26-15 01:20 AM
Cosmo Kramer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmo Kramer Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Tried to change .....

the contest entry, but was too late. Then the wife wanted to go shopping. Then I looked at it more when I got home. Personally, I'd stay away from those last 2 games. I do better when I 'pick&choose' and don't try to overload myself. I don't do systems. I try to look at every angle possible, and that takes time. I hope to do better after I get to watch more games. Work has gotten in the way the last 2 weeks. Sorry if you got on Creighton earlier. You may have a winner though. Both teams have multiple question marks. I can't find an angle, except Kellogg. He is one of the best in-game coaches in the A10. He played point and he knows the game better than most. And he has very good guards! BOL

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-26-15 01:34 AM
Cosmo Kramer

Thank you!

Old Post 11-26-15 01:48 AM
msudogs

looking at the over & let's battle as well
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 02:02 AM
msudogs

let's play the game over
GL

Old Post 11-26-15 03:07 AM
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update....

Duq -2 ..... win
LaSalle -4 ..... loss
URI 1h +3' .... loss
UMass +4' ..... loss

Bad calls. No more forcing plays.

GL Den

CFB
35-23

NFL
17-24

A10
9-5

Mark Twain

-- John Wayne

Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-26-15 12:11 PM
Cosmo Kramer

Agreed, forced plays are the worst, chew my bankroll all the time.

Old Post 11-26-15 12:33 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: