StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Miami Coach?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami Coach?

Is it me or does anyone else notice how flat and disinterested in game Miami players look in this Jet game. I understand distance may be a factor, but they simply look like they have lost interest in playing hard or with any collective passion for Philbin

Old Post 10-04-15 07:06 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fire the MFKR

Should have been fired last year

The whole staff

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-04-15 07:13 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was thinking exactly the same thing. It looked like they just brought some guy off the street and gave him a play card and headset.

Old Post 10-04-15 08:01 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i needed mia last week vs buff and they looked the same as today...philbin looks like a statue on the sidelines. suh deserves a team like this.

Old Post 10-04-15 08:13 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My brother is here from Miami for my oldest son's wedding. He is thoroughly disgusted with the Dolphins. Almost as much as I'm disgusted with the Niners.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-04-15 08:24 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ralph

I have a strong feeling Mr.Philbin may have coached last game for Dolphins. I cant see Stephen Ross letting a debacle like this continue, but we will see.

Old Post 10-04-15 08:30 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fired This Morning

Gone, Mark I think you hit nail on head in that this should have been done last year!

Old Post 10-05-15 06:49 PM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lost last 2 scoring only 7 pts needing 1 win for playoffs

Lost 3 out of last 4 allowing 35 pts gm needing only 1 more win for playoffs

Time for a needed change

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 10-05-15 11:49 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami is a mess and IMO it's the front office. Millions to a QB that has a hot wife, but couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and millions to a DLineman that likes to step on players and who is a cancer in the locker room. Celebrities who know zip about the game let alone the business are allowed to buy in. The ownership and front office is the problem. not the coach.

With New England's dominance in the AFC, I would start over and work on a five year plan.

Old Post 10-06-15 12:50 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i'm old enough to remember the shula years....csonka, mercury morris, jim kiick, marino. how the mighty have fallen.

Old Post 10-06-15 01:59 AM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: